wtf is this....

Advertisement
1) yea they are

2) the best basketball player of this generation and maybe top 3 ever but I get your point and agree with it

3) EL O EL

4) Yes

I always found the Jumpman logo appearing on football jerseys kinda weird and lame too.

Last edited:
Being a lifelong diehard fan of Miami, and also someone who did not attend UM, I get asked ALL THE TIME "Did you go to Miami?"
As if I'm somehow less of a fan or even not allowed to be a fan of Miami because I didn't go there.

I'm going to show those assh0les this.
Tell LeBron he's not allowed to be a osu fan.

4. Number 4 all the way. Dude's a ****.

Also, not much else has gone right sports wise in Cleveland. He's their sports god...until he leaves again. Then they'll do exactly what they did last time he left.

Advertisement
I love the LeBron james ohio state connection

he's a fan and they take ownership of him like he is an ohio state legend

"well if he didn't go pro he would have came here for one year"

lol

Michigan has M. Jordan's so OSU as not to be left out did a deal with LeBron James an Ohio Native.

It is a brilliant move by all involved.

Go Canes

lol

Its funny because he's an fsu fan as well.

Advertisement

lol

And a Yankees fan....and an Indians fan....and a Cowboys fan.....and a Browns fan.

lol

And a Yankees fan....and an Indians fan....and a Cowboys fan.....and a Browns fan.

Exactly...

Can't wait for his next big move with accompanying theme song, SI cover, and media deep throating.

Thanks for the two 'ships, now go fūck yourself front runner

UNC wears Jordan **** (yes, I know he went there, but I'm talking about the amateur stuff)

Advertisement
who cares! They can get this, no biggie, just like we use our former players to help us. They are nothing to us, especially if Richt continues to do what he's doing. There is room at the top for more than one.

Michigan has M. Jordan's so OSU as not to be left out did a deal with LeBron James an Ohio Native.

It is a brilliant move by all involved.

Go Canes

M. Jordon????

he went to UNC and I doubt he has anything to do with Michigan.

Advertisement
Perhaps of general interest: MJ over the past year donated $ and memorabilia toward new gym, locker rooms and exhibits at his high school "Laney H.S. in Wilmington NC. Not chump change either.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Back