WTF is Going On in This Picture!? (Sequel)

If any of you have played football and had one of these Gauntlet machines you would know you have to get up to speed pretty quickly to go threw it. Nebraska had their lineman go threw it in the early 90's when they were practicing pulling. Don't know if that was what Miami was doing but I will tell you running through it is not as easy as you think.

it is if you are really really skinny

Advertisement
View attachment 31423

Oh wait, that's from Hard Knocks and its the Texans running drills (look familiar?)

Maybe many were too quick to claim UM coaches had no clue on this one. Point is that there is no question they have underperformed to date but that doesn't mean they don't know ANYTHING...

You're right. That looks like a RB/WR running thru the drill

We have OL running thru them

The
That doesn't explain all the homophobic d@ck jokes. I am not a professional football coach, played in HS, but maybe they want a lineman to experience what a RB does. Not too far fetched.

But please, my bigger point is that many are too quick to blindly throw rocks due to obvious, and understandable frustration. It strains their own credibility when they do so...

Fire away.
I'm
Relax Bro, there is nothing wrong with making a couple of **** jokes at the expense of coaches.

Lets face it they have a track record of not knowing what they are doing with some of alignments and other formations they have shown during games so when fans question their knowledge in regard to other aspects of coaching it's not a reach.

And if people want to make jokes about its better to add a little levity to the situation instead of just being angry about it. Its all in good fun

Not riled up or rustled in the least way; don't give a hoot about **** jokes. Have at it. That's a red herring.

AG has proven to be tone deaf, excuse ridden and seemingly unable to explain what WE all see (liike defensive backs playing in next time zone when O has the ball on the two). Totally frustrating and sometimes outside the realm of comprehension. Totally valid.

That being said, (over) zealous hatred for the man seems to lead many to go overboard in their critiques and see crap where it isn't. That strains their credibility. I saw this as a valid example.

That's all I am saying.

That's fair.
But nobody has been able come up with a useful reason to have OL running though ball security drills.
Or any other team that runs a drill where OL run through ball security drills.
Since the ncaa rules limit the amount of time teams can actually practice it seems like a more that fair criticism.
**** jokes a side.

I think it has to do with helping teach linemen to run with leverage.

Those ****** are inflatable to allow for resistance adjustments. The ones in the Texans pic look fully inflated.

The ones in the Miami OL gif look a little flaccid.

Advertisement
That doesn't explain all the homophobic d@ck jokes. I am not a professional football coach, played in HS, but maybe they want a lineman to experience what a RB does. Not too far fetched.

But please, my bigger point is that many are too quick to blindly throw rocks due to obvious, and understandable frustration. It strains their own credibility when they do so...

Fire away.

You are a ****bag.

O look, other teams are using a **** gauntlet.

That makes it not funny anymore.

Grown men running through an O-course of rubbery ****s isn't funny.

You win OP.

Advertisement
View attachment 31423

Oh wait, that's from Hard Knocks and its the Texans running drills (look familiar?)

Maybe many were too quick to claim UM coaches had no clue on this one. Point is that there is no question they have underperformed to date but that doesn't mean they don't know ANYTHING...

Shalala the tyrant is gone, no more need to defend her/him

Advertisement
View attachment 31423

Photoshopped.

OR,

While Golden was in Texas trying to get some Coaching 101 pointers, he saw the ***** workout, really liked what he saw, and ordered on for UM.

Dear God, this program is screwed.

View attachment 31423

Photoshopped.

OR,

While Golden was in Texas trying to get some Coaching 101 pointers, he saw the ***** workout, really liked what he saw, and ordered on for UM.

Dear God, this program is screwed.
[video=youtube_share;JscQXDsSgco]https://youtu.be/JscQXDsSgco[/video]

Advertisement

Fire away.

You are a ****bag.

Very classy. Another one on IGNORE.

View attachment 31423

You're right. That looks like a RB/WR running thru the drill

We have OL running thru them

I bet after the team leaves the practice field, Golden and D'Onofrio gleefully run through them several times - to reminisce.

Advertisement
Back