WRs reaction to catching a pass

Canesfan0024

Recruit
Banned
Between Coley’s unsportsmanlike like conducts, Cager pounding his chest on 5 yard catches and Harley celebrating like he won the super and continuing his celebration while precious seconds tick off the clock instead of lining up. Will someone tell them to shut up and get back to the huddle and line of scrimmage. It’s getting old. I saw Ruggs from Bama have probably the catch of the year and he popped back up and went to the line of scrimmage like he’s been there before.

I can understand going crazy for a sick one handed catch like JT against LSU but I’m talking simple carches.

Advertisement
I would be pretty proud as well to catch one of Rosier Famed knuckleballs. Even the DBs have trouble catching them when they are wide open. If Rosier had more touch he would have lead the league in interceptions.

Harley looked like some 46 yr old that caught the GW TD in a fantasy camp game, complete with the jersey and pads that dont quite fit right.

Between Coley’s unsportsmanlike like conducts, Cager pounding his chest on 5 yard catches and Harley celebrating like he won the super and continuing his celebration while precious seconds tick off the clock instead of lining up. Will someone tell them to shut up and get back to the huddle and line of scrimmage. It’s getting old. I saw Ruggs from Bama have probably the catch of the year and he popped back up and went to the line of scrimmage like he’s been there before.

I can understand going crazy for a sick one handed catch like JT against LSU but I’m talking simple carches.
Thank you for saying this. Not just the WR’s it’s the whole team. They go nuts after big hits even after a first down and losing. Saw it a couple times at BC.

WRs are overrated. Talent is there but lack of maturity and consistency. I also don't see a single LEADER at WR. Too many times they are off pouting/crying or acting like they balled out from a normal catch.

Obviously i understand there frustration with Malik / Richt but cmon. Show some leadership and make a play.

Advertisement
Tryna get teammates hyped and motivated...don’t havw a problem with it. Teams all over the nation do it..we did it last year and the year b4..there a lot to be upset about around here..tbh this ain’t something to harp on tho

Tryna get teammates hyped and motivated...don’t havw a problem with it. Teams all over the nation do it..we did it last year and the year b4..there a lot to be upset about around here..tbh this ain’t something to harp on tho
Read the post dummy. I said simple catches. Who the f**k you trying to get pumped for a 5 yard catch. You shouldn’t be playing if that’s going to motivate you.

Dudes are frustrated man. Going multiple games without catches and big plays on top of their weak *** offense. Then having to deal with the QB musical chairs.

Advertisement
Read the post dummy. I said simple catches. Who the f**k you trying to get pumped for a 5 yard catch. You shouldn’t be playing if that’s going to motivate you.
..Ima ignore the 5th grade “dummy insult” but like I said bruh..If a player feels like the team is flat and does that I’ve got little problem with it.. cats In the nfl do it to. To either motivate themselves or teammates..you made a whole post about players reactions to plays as if it’s the problem or even a problem with this team..it’s not

Thanks OBJ for this one handed trash that has trickled down to college football.

I agree. I don't mind celebrating, but dude you are down to Duke and you caught a 5 yard slant to make it 3rd and 8 at your own 40.

Advertisement
I try to never be the fun police, but I have to admit I was going ballistic on the Harley play last week.

But again, it looks like we've never practiced a 2 or 4 minute drill before, so it doesn't surprise me when kids don't know how to act during one.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back