Write this Down jimbo

Advertisement
Some former gator players ran a train on her.

I don't see why Jimbo would ever leave FSU. He's got it made there. I think LSU would be a step down from FSU to be honest. Lateral move at best. Maybe his wife likes it better

I think his soon to be ex prefers Gainesville...
. Lmao

what happened with his ex wife?

images-3.jpeg

25yu20sw0787.gif

Advertisement
LOL at this clown act, saying Skrong is a possibility at FSU.

Zero chance. He's not going to be a candidate for any top tier football school.

Also, I guess some of you clowns don't get the social makeup of boosters at Ufāg and FSU. This is old northern Florida money. Melanin challenged are not welcome for HC at our 2 northern Florida rivals. Will never happen in our lifetimes. Maybe 50 or 100 years from now.

I agree there is zero chance ******* gets the FSU job but not because of race or skin color. The fact that ******* is a mediocre coach is the reason. As far as Kiffin being on the FSU short list, I don't think it's nearly as ridiculous as some may think. Kiffin does have potential to develop into a good head coach. I just think the guy was promoted much too fast and he hadn't matured yet which makes for a dangerous combination. Still, Kiffin may be too risky for FSU. If FSU was shrewd and smart, they would jump on Petrino. Yeah he banged his secretary! So freaking what? Petrino is one of the best in the business and better than Jizzbo IMO.

Let's be honest here. State school. He has to be interviewed to check a box off.

I think Kiffin would be a good hire-maybe he takes ordgeron with him

Why didn't Cuckbo go to LSU last year when they offered him the job? Why's he such a mortal lock to do something now that he chose not to do 10 months ago? FSU is a better job with an easier path to the playoffs.

Buyout much more doable this year.

Advertisement
Ya'll better pray that Jumbo stays at FSU, because the minute Charlie strong is fired at Texas FSU will blowing up his phone and trust me we don't want Charlie strong coaching in Florida.

Go Canes

You've got it all wrong! I would laugh my a$$ of if FSU hired *******. ******* at FSU would hardly keep me up at night. Now Tom Herman at FSU is quite a sobering idea. That would not be good. I'm hoping Texas scoops up Herman quickly. Also, if I were Herman I would much rather take the FSU job if Jizzbo left. Texas is a viper pit and wouldn't be worth the headache. Things are much too political behind the scenes in Austin and Herman doesn't strike me as the type of guy to put up with that. FSU on the other hand has just about everything in place now.

Cant imagine FSU winning a bidding war with Texas, but who was the last coach to have this much leverage, this Herman to Texas thing has been going on for awhile

FSU goes after two guys and two guys only. Kiffin or Strong. That's it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Strong to FSU would be bad news for the rest of the state, IF, FSU gave Charlie time to do the job.

Ya'll better pray that Jumbo stays at FSU, because the minute Charlie strong is fired at Texas FSU will blowing up his phone and trust me we don't want Charlie strong coaching in Florida.

Go Canes

You've got it all wrong! I would laugh my a$$ of if FSU hired *******. ******* at FSU would hardly keep me up at night. Now Tom Herman at FSU is quite a sobering idea. That would not be good. I'm hoping Texas scoops up Herman quickly. Also, if I were Herman I would much rather take the FSU job if Jizzbo left. Texas is a viper pit and wouldn't be worth the headache. Things are much too political behind the scenes in Austin and Herman doesn't strike me as the type of guy to put up with that. FSU on the other hand has just about everything in place now.

Cant imagine FSU winning a bidding war with Texas, but who was the last coach to have this much leverage, this Herman to Texas thing has been going on for awhile

Strong to FSU would be bad news for the rest of the state, IF, FSU gave Charlie time to do the job.

Lol. And if FSU starts up a new big east conference.

Go Canes

LOL. You guys have dementia. Did you slip into a coma for the last 3 years?

Advertisement
Advertisement

Charlie ******* is the worst coach in FBS. But some people refuse to believe that.

Similar to with Randy Shannon and Ty Willingham there are some people who view his firing as racist.

Charlie ******* is the worst coach in FBS. But some people refuse to believe that.

Similar to with Randy Shannon and Ty Willingham there are some people who view his firing as racist.

And this post

Advertisement
Back