Write this Down jimbo

Jimbo is a Les Miles clone. Great recruiter, average gameday coach. Great coaches don't lose some of the games he's lost with the talent he's recruited.

He'd be an idiot to leave FSU for LSU.

He's a great game day coach and one of the best at making adjustments. Just look at all the come from behind victories they have year in and year out. He leaves and we are better off versus anyone save harbaugh or saban

What a surprise, a Miami fan completely clueless in recognizing a good coach.
First Herman, then Petrino and now Jimbo. Jesus fvck our fan base is retarded.

3 of the top 5 coaches in college IMO

Advertisement
LOL at this clown act, saying Skrong is a possibility at FSU.

Zero chance. He's not going to be a candidate for any top tier football school.

Also, I guess some of you clowns don't get the social makeup of boosters at Ufāg and FSU. This is old northern Florida money. Melanin challenged are not welcome for HC at our 2 northern Florida rivals. Will never happen in our lifetimes. Maybe 50 or 100 years from now.

LOL at this clown act, saying Skrong is a possibility at FSU.

Zero chance. He's not going to be a candidate for any top tier football school.

Also, I guess some of you clowns don't get the social makeup of boosters at Ufāg and FSU. This is old northern Florida money. Melanin challenged are not welcome for HC at our 2 northern Florida rivals. Will never happen in our lifetimes. Maybe 50 or 100 years from now.

I agree there is zero chance ******* gets the FSU job but not because of race or skin color. The fact that ******* is a mediocre coach is the reason. As far as Kiffin being on the FSU short list, I don't think it's nearly as ridiculous as some may think. Kiffin does have potential to develop into a good head coach. I just think the guy was promoted much too fast and he hadn't matured yet which makes for a dangerous combination. Still, Kiffin may be too risky for FSU. If FSU was shrewd and smart, they would jump on Petrino. Yeah he banged his secretary! So freaking what? Petrino is one of the best in the business and better than Jizzbo IMO.

I don't get the fear of Jimbo. He's feasted while UM has been corching its way into a paper bag. We've been in the position to beat them 3 years in a row even with the serious corching going on.

I don't get the fear of Jimbo. He's feasted while UM has been corching its way into a paper bag. We've been in the position to beat them 3 years in a row even with the serious corching going on.

he's a solid coach and it will be hard to replace him at fsu . I hope they teams losses every thing . Like them fckers to land on probation

Advertisement
Fsu boosters are in fact keeping Strong a possibility. Do you know how well he will recruit Florida as a whole and set up the next guy. This guy is more respected by HS coaches in Florida than anybody else. I get the lack of respect from coaching perspective but he would bring in heavy hitters.

exactly. He is a good coach but nothing more. Winston and Cook made him look like Nick Saban. Turns out he'said not

exactly. He is a good coach but nothing more. Winston and Cook made him look like Nick Saban. Turns out he's not

Advertisement
Fsu boosters are in fact keeping Strong a possibility. Do you know how well he will recruit Florida as a whole and set up the next guy. This guy is more respected by HS coaches in Florida than anybody else. I get the lack of respect from coaching perspective but he would bring in heavy hitters.

Uh, no. He may be well liked by a certain group of coaches for some unmentioned reason.

exactly. He is a good coach but nothing more. Winston and Cook made him look like Nick Saban. Turns out he's not

His adjustments is what made him good

Advertisement
Why didn't Cuckbo go to LSU last year when they offered him the job? Why's he such a mortal lock to do something now that he chose not to do 10 months ago? FSU is a better job with an easier path to the playoffs.

Advertisement
I don't see why Jimbo would ever leave FSU. He's got it made there. I think LSU would be a step down from FSU to be honest. Lateral move at best.

Why didn't Cuckbo go to LSU last year when they offered him the job? Why's he such a mortal lock to do something now that he chose not to do 10 months ago? FSU is a better job with an easier path to the playoffs.

$$ wasn't right to leave he's gone

Advertisement
Back