Wright St vs Miami Game 1

Advertisement
I get it now. Get guys on, bunt them over, and pray for passed balls or wild pitches. 7/7 lead off on, 4/7 1st two guys on. Still losing. Man I'm frustrated.

well gotta keep it a 1 run game going into bottom of 9. We have 6-7-8 due up in 9th. Hope I'm wrong but I don't see us pulling this one out.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I literally want to kill myself. Watch all that bull**** , and then my feed goes black because my sons mac runs out of battery. It's 3 feet from an outlet, but cord is MIA. Glad we won but still way to many errors, lack of timely hitting, and just scratch your head baseball.

I literally want to kill myself. Watch all that bull**** , and then my feed goes black because my sons mac runs out of battery. It's 3 feet from an outlet, but cord is MIA. Glad we won but still way to many errors, lack of timely hitting, and just scratch your head baseball.

LOL.

I'm curious as to how many men we left on base...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back