Wright St vs Miami Game 1

Advertisement
Trying to stay positive but this is laughable. Multiiple HBP, multiple errors, no hitting with RISP. 6-4-3 twin killing as I type. 3-0 bad guys bottom 2.

This team has the ability to take the series from Miami they gave Ole Miss **** last week losing two by one run.
Where's all the talent we heard about all off season?

Won't go through entire inning but got 2 in bottom. 3-2 top. Oh wait lead off Dinger for Wright State. 4-2

Advertisement
dang Thompson just hit a 2 run HR to tie the game but then they reversed the call and said it was foul.

Wild inning. Game tying HR by DT called back by umps. Got 1 back. 4-3 top 4. Our D and hitting is like watching Beer League Softball sometimes.

7-3 Wright St. Miami has 4 errors, Woodrey has hit 2 batters and walked one. Not pretty.

Advertisement
We just had bases loaded with no outs and got one run. Collins popped up to infield and Thompson weak grounder to 1st. Got to get a big hit eventually.

We have had the first 2 guys on every inning with no outs and have 4 runs. In the 2nd and 4th it was the first 3 batters. 7-4 top 5. Cringe worthy performance.

Gotta do something next inning with 9-1-2 up. Get those guys on base and hopefully middle of lineup can actually get a big hit.

man Collins has been up in big situations this game and has come up completely empty.

Advertisement
I am not giving up on this team but dang they are doing the things that we have criticized recent Morris teams for. The past several years I have not had much expectations. This year, I have high expectation. Look at the lineup. We should be a feared team to pitch against. Most of the so called "experts" pegged us as the best lineup in college baseball (Fitt, Sorenson). That has just not been the case. And you can't blame it on the bunts because we just haven't bunted nearly as much this season as we have past few. Like I said, not giving up on this team, but dang it is getting frustrating. Lets hope we can somehow pull this one out.

Advertisement
"I've had my eye on him for the past 2-3 years...I think he should be out next HC, not Gino."

I wanted Mark Kingston, who is now at USF. I like Lovelady a lot though and would be happy with him. I do think Gino is a good one though, especially with his recruiting.

Crazy thing is that Wright St just had their 5th error of the night and they are winning 7-5

Advertisement
Back