WR Xavier Williams spring highlights

View as article

Peter Ariz

All American
Premium
Chaminade-Madonna wide receiver and Alabama commit Xavier Williams showed off his physicality in his team's intra squad scrimmage last week. Miami continues to recruit Williams hard and hopes to flip him at some point during the recruiting cycle.

[HUDL]video/3/4068618/591cdcfe1600381334ececc3[/HUDL]

Advertisement
Advertisement
Pete must feel good, or he wouldn't be polluting this board with highlights of Baga commits.

Advertisement
Pete must feel good, or he wouldn't be polluting this board with highlights of Baga commits.

Exactlyyyy, I'm not sure we fall from the #1 recruiting class. Esp after we beat fsu n win the coastal

even if we dont beat them or win the acc title its about relationships and this class is signed sealed and delivered

I agree, I'm saying more about a player like Parsons. Oh and there is no if we don't, we are doing both this year. I'm speaking it into existence lol

Advertisement
If we add Williams and Austin to this group of WR's...

IMG_6632.JPG

Advertisement
Gotta land this kid. Pope, Williams and Wiggins would be the best So Fl WR since class of 2008. Add in Hightower, the two TEs and the two RBs ... smh...

Gotta land this kid. Pope, Williams and Wiggins would be the best So Fl WR since class of 2008. Add in Hightower, the two TEs and the two RBs ... smh...

That's the beauty of it, we don't gotta land him. Would be a great addition, but this class is sick and will get sicker with or without him.

Advertisement
Back