WR Xavier Williams spring highlights

Advertisement
165FF845-7BD7-482E-9F9C-20AF43ED137F.jpeg

Jones-Bell is next. The wideouts that they took in the ‘21 class will eat him up. Earle, Leary, and Hall particularly. And yes, I would take Jones-Bell if he wanted in here lol.

I love these kids confidence, but at places like Bama/UGA/OSU...if you don’t see significant time in your first 2 years, ESPECIALLY at the skill spots, its over.

Advertisement
Jones-Bell is next. The wideouts that they took in the ‘21 class will eat him up. Earle, Leary, and Hall particularly. And yes, I would take Jones-Bell if he wanted in here lol.

I love these kids confidence, but at places like Bama/UGA/OSU...if you don’t see significant time in your first 2 years, ESPECIALLY at the skill spots, its over.
**** yea, dudes can be in bad situation or just cant get reps, local politics, coaches have their favorites or just a fall out and boom you not getting reps..

Jameson Williams couldnt get reps at OSU GOES to bama and is their #1.. Of course we put his track speed against Ivey, lol..

We benefited from Rambo fallin out at OU as they felt like they had better players and basically told him kick rocks, their discarded player is our #1..

**** yea, dudes can be in bad situation or just cant get reps, local politics, coaches have their favorites or just a fall out and boom you not getting reps..

Jameson Williams couldnt get reps at OSU GOES to bama and is their #1.. Of course we put his track speed against Ivey, lol..

We benefited from Rambo fallin out at OU as they felt like they had better players and basically told him kick rocks, their discarded player is our #1..

It's levels ...

Advertisement
Make him come do a work out or at least work out with someone how can tell if he can play here and if he can bring him in we need WRs

Need another Rambo. Don’t know if it’s this guy but we need to identify someone that can bring the same results.

Easy to be a top recruit in HS but hard to go to a yearly loaded depth chart where they're just as much or more talented then you. He became a bust and his playing career may be over in 2 years but hey good luck to him

Advertisement
Advertisement

Hall is no longer at Bama. But Jacorey Brooks is.

So…….
4 star Sofla wide out.
Everyone wanted him.
We were ****ed when Bama got him.
Bama boards were all giddy when he committed
Bama is “an nfl factory” and we don’t develop.

Could you imagine The amount of sht talking that would be going on right now if he came here. All the posts about how we wasted his talent. The doubling down that if Saban would’ve gotten him he would’ve been a first rounder would’ve been epic.

Advertisement
Back