WR Xavier Restrepo announces return for final season

Advertisement
You sober today 😎😂
ferris youre still here GIF
Great movie

Huge

Him, Horton, Ray Ray and the incoming WRs should be a great core

George I’m indifferent on. If he stays fine, but he better mature mentally because the physical tools are there

Robby Washington should move to DB IMO

Robby Washington needs to get a big look on offense. that junior and senior tape is electric. And at least at KR…That junior tape I lost how many KR TD there were. And I think a couple on senior tape as well.

Ball will always find him…he just has a knack to go along with a big heart, will and determination. Exemplifies what it is to be Cane. Great news at the end of a tough season. Tells me he does not want to go out this way.

Advertisement
Miami’s 2024 offense got a huge boost today with veteran receiver Xavier Restrepo announcing his return to Coral Gables for a final season.

Restrepo, who broke Miami’s single season receptions record in yesterday’s bowl game, had a chance to turn pro and had potential suitors in the transfer portal as well. Sources told CanesInSight that Restrepo was likely to receive an invite to a draft All-Star game, so there is legitimate interest from the next level in Restrepo.

The Deerfield Beach product has developed into one of the most reliable and consistent receivers in the country. It remains to be seen who will be throwing him the ball at Miami next season. View attachment 275837
Cane to the core.

Restrepo exemplifies what our team culture needs to be...

Advertisement
This is huge news. He is a **** good college WR. I think Horton can be very good as well with another year to develop as the potential replacement for Young.

George needs to mature but has skills.

Then it’s a guessing game on what comes after that. Ray Ray I assume is WR4 then it’s portal or incoming freshmen.
I’m with you. Horton has to put in a lot of work this offseason but I think he can be a really good one

X could break Santanas record next year which is wild. We’ve got a lot of speed in this class and last years just depends on how we use them

Cane to the core.

Restrepo exemplifies what our team culture needs to be...
What will be very telling is after X takes maybe a week off if that and starts training again for spring is how many will be joining X train including film an playbook study.

Who will be training at 6:00-7:00 AM everyday for 2 plus hours of torture eat then school work then PM workout eat then weight room then moonlight sprints eat sleep .

24-7 no days off .

YEP , good chance there won’t be many I assure you.

Just a guess of what X does morning till night

GOCANES

Huge

Him, Horton, Ray Ray and the incoming WRs should be a great core

George I’m indifferent on. If he stays fine, but he better mature mentally because the physical tools are there

Robby Washington should move to DB IMO
I’m with you. If he stays, he better tighten up… if he goes, I’m good with that too and wish him the best of luck.

Advertisement
Live look at everyone realizing yesterday they were ******** about X and projecting their frustration with TVD onto him for just doing his job better than other “studs”

Sorry Season 5 GIF by Outlander
The issue is not and has not been X. He is a solid player. The issue is he is our only option and we use him like a world beater. Im glad he is back but if we are scheming up 15 targets a game for X again we will be in trouble. Do not @ me.

Advertisement
Miami’s 2024 offense got a huge boost today with veteran receiver Xavier Restrepo announcing his return to Coral Gables for a final season.

Restrepo, who broke Miami’s single season receptions record in yesterday’s bowl game, had a chance to turn pro and had potential suitors in the transfer portal as well. Sources told CanesInSight that Restrepo was likely to receive an invite to a draft All-Star game, so there is legitimate interest from the next level in Restrepo.

The Deerfield Beach product has developed into one of the most reliable and consistent receivers in the country. It remains to be seen who will be throwing him the ball at Miami next season. View attachment 275837

X is a true Cane.

I’m surprised no one has asked the 800-lb-gorilla in-the-room question: Is he going to be roommates with the new QB?

I’m surprised no one has asked the 800-lb-gorilla in-the-room question: Is he going to be roommates with the new QB?

At this point, I need George, Horton, Joseph and Washington to at the least live next door to X.

They can't seriously see what he is doing and how he moves, and go "eh, i'm good". Can they? I hope that is not the case, but it has seemed like it so far with the upperclassmen WRs we have had these last 2-3yrs.

Advertisement
Back