523- Derrick Edwards
529- Justin Hodges
541- Phillip O’Brien
552- Quadric Bullar
555- Eddie Jackson
565- Lejond Cavazos

Last edited:
Advertisement
Was Troy Stellao from Gibbons there? I think he is an underrated player. only a sophomore if I remember correctly

Is Majon Wright of relation to Major and Daniel Wright?

Advertisement
What do those scores indicate? Sorry I’m still new to all this so any help would be greatly appreciated. Cheers.

Advertisement
Thanks, D. Who is #120? Fleming?

How about 175 (1:11 mark)?

Also, hate to date myself but why are many of them wagging six fingers in the air?

Advertisement
Not a Miami prospect right now, but Macho Arza is going to be a solid D1 recruit.

Former South Florida kid...lived in Overtown. Dad used to be the QB Coach for Booker T. Played most of his youth football days as a quarterback. Played with Jacorey Brooks and some other well known South Florida WRs as a kid. Good fundamentals, just never grew, I guess. He's like 6'1" now and has good size for WR. Moved to North Florida and went to a small school as a Sophomore before transferring to Godby where he's been working with Jacquez Green (former Gator WR).

Really smart kid...would say he's ++ at the mental aspects of the game. Always had good grades. Always been one of the better athletes on the field and he showed out a little bit with a near 100 SPARQ rating at the Opening down here.

I coached him in flag for a few years and know his pops. Just thought the kid needed a good shout out on here. I think he's a really really strong SLOT prospect. Gets separation on 5-10 yard outs to move the sticks. Gets separation on corner routes. Good hands. In a world where I love Xavier Restrepo as a real take as purely a slot WR...if you like Restrepo as a DB, I would keep an eye on Macho Arza as a potential slot recruit. Will wager he's a sold 3* guy when he gets really evaluated. As a junior...lined up mostly in the slot, but also had him isolated on fades (performed well) and as a wildcat QB. At bare minimum, he's a great get for a top G5 school...but I think with a strong senior year he could be a legit P5 prospect.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back