WR Travis Rudolph update

Really! You are going to trash a CANE NC qb? The qb who lost one game as a Cane and that game was stolen by ref in South Bend. Are you nuts? Steve Walsh who gave us our 2nd NC JJ his only one. Tell Playmaker what you think about his boy. In my mind Steve is the best we ever had at a college level. I hope he can being the kid home, but Steve earned his due long ago. You did what?

Advertisement
Really! You are going to trash a CANE NC qb? The qb who lost one game as a Cane and that game was stolen by ref in South Bend. Are you nuts? Steve Walsh who gave us our 2nd NC JJ his only one. Tell Playmaker what you think about his boy. In my mind Steve is the best we ever had at a college level. I hope he can being the kid home, but Steve earned his due long ago. You did what?
What are you talking about?

It actually seems like Walsh and Rudolph are using each other for mutual gain. Walsh wanted to work some camps around the country. The best way to do that is to have a kid that colleges want. Rudolphs family cant afford to take him to colleges all across the country so he needs Walsh for rides.

You sure seem to have some insight into Walsh's motivations and Rudolphs family situation. You tight with the Rudolph or Walsh? Or just making **** up?

Ridler, I THINK that GatorHater is responding to jruiz calling Walsh a traitor. I guess he didn't read the entire post or he would've seen the "/jk" at the end. It means jruiz was joking, GH. LOL

It actually seems like Walsh and Rudolph are using each other for mutual gain. Walsh wanted to work some camps around the country. The best way to do that is to have a kid that colleges want. Rudolphs family cant afford to take him to colleges all across the country so he needs Walsh for rides.

You sure seem to have some insight into Walsh's motivations and Rudolphs family situation. You tight with the Rudolph or Walsh? Or just making **** up?

LULZ at this ufagger claiming Walsh is "using" Rudolph to work camps.

Advertisement
More of the same...gator taken shots at a respected and beloved Cane on our board. Just waiting for a "fan" to take the bait and start a ****ing war of words over speculation. smh

LULZ at this ufagger claiming Walsh is "using" Rudolph to work camps.

Yesterday, Steve Walsh was a class act.

Today, Steve Walsh is a class act.

Tomorrow, I guarantee, Steve Walsh WILL be a class act.

Golden doesn't pressure kids, and many of them and their parents appreciate that. Golden doesn't feed them a line of horseschitt, and they appreciate that. Steve Walsh will help a kid on his team find his spot - hopefully at Miami - but that's what a good man, a good coach does. He helps his players.

This show ain't over yet, so let's keep our boxers on.

I watched this http://vimeo.com/68001518

Advertisement
His situation should be taken the same as any other kid who commits to a school, then eventually decommits. Which is why I am not expecting him in this class.

Advertisement
Back