WR Travis Rudolph update

Advertisement
Give me Rudolph, lane, and Dixon and I'm good!!!!!

Dixon is a Gator lock.

You sure? I see alot of Cane interest and Cane visits from him the last few months

would be nice, but he would probably be the first one in over a decade from dwyer though so don't put any money on it. at least not before you know what happens on the 7th and how many digits we got in the W column

Remember Jacoby Brissette and how he made the mistake to go to UF instead of listening to his mom and how that can affect Dixon if they do talk

Give me Rudolph, lane, and Dixon and I'm good!!!!!

Dixon is a Gator lock.

You sure? I see alot of Cane interest and Cane visits from him the last few months

would be nice, but he would probably be the first one in over a decade from dwyer though so don't put any money on it. at least not before you know what happens on the 7th and how many digits we got in the W column

Remember Jacoby Brissette and how he made the mistake to go to UF instead of listening to his mom and how that can affect Dixon if they do talk

ya I remember, what is the point? he was a moron who went into a class with the number 1 qb in the nation in the same class. if he had playing time, he never would have left. he got beat out on the depth chart, and realized he would never start a game.

look im not saying it can't happen, or I don't want it to happen. I am just saying when there is a good player at dwyer, and Ufag likes them, they usually get them for whatever reason.

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
Lol im not tryn to stir up sumthn here but Dixon being from Dwyer and i remember reading an article that said he was a Gator fan is why i think he's a Gator lock but who knows.

Dixon grew up a Gator fan but he was also friends with Jacoby he hasn't been back to UF since Jacoby left he is not a Gator lock. Jaocby got beat out and was pretty ****ed when he left UF. The Dwyer head coach is also not happy that the last 3 offensive players that went to UF transferred.

Dixon is a Gator lock.

ya I remember, what is the point? he was a moron who went into a class with the number 1 qb in the nation in the same class. if he had playing time, he never would have left. he got beat out on the depth chart, and realized he would never start a game.

look im not saying it can't happen, or I don't want it to happen. I am just saying when there is a good player at dwyer, and Ufag likes them, they usually get them for whatever reason.

I feel you, I just think that he would see how the wrs suck there and he would know a reason why I mean honestly when was the last good receiver they developed? Percy Harvin doesn't count either

I feel you, I just think that he would see how the wrs suck there and he would know a reason why I mean honestly when was the last good receiver they developed? Percy Harvin doesn't count either
Some kids just see it as early playing time. UF is going to get top WR's this year just like last year it is just a matter of who. Davin Nelson and Riley Cooper are also in the NFL but this is a whole new staff. Never understood why people try and claim developing players when it is a previous staff. Golden wasn't coaching when Andre Johnson was at the U and Muschamp wasnt the coach when Ike Hilliard was at UF

Last edited:
Advertisement
Some kids just see it as early playing time. UF is going to get top WR's this year just like last year it is just a matter of who.

That didn't make sense to me either but if that's what a wr thinks then I don't want him because if you're talented trust you will play. **** UM may play 6 wr per game this year because of how deep we are and I bet none of them think that another wideout on the team is better then them.

Some kids just see it as early playing time. UF is going to get top WR's this year just like last year it is just a matter of who.

That didn't make sense to me either but if that's what a wr thinks then I don't want him because if you're talented trust you will play. **** UM may play 6 wr per game this year because of how deep we are and I bet none of them think that another wideout on the team is better then them.
I agree with the notion if you are talented you will play and dont like when recruits talk about the depth chart a lot but lets be honest you would take a top flight DT if he said he wanted to go to the U because of the depth chart.

I agree with the notion if you are talented you will play and dont like when recruits talk about the depth chart a lot but lets be honest you would take a top flight DT if he said he wanted to go to the U because of the depth chart.

Lol, yeah I would but at the same time depending on the philosophy of the defensive coordinator up to 10 dlineman would play just like at LSU for example. So I just think that rbs, wrs and dlineman shouldn't look at depth charts because they always rotate guys in and out

Dixon grew up a Gator fan but he was also friends with Jacoby he hasn't been back to UF since Jacoby left he is not a Gator lock. Jaocby got beat out and was pretty ****ed when he left UF. The Dwyer head coach is also not happy that the last 3 offensive players that went to UF transferred.

You heard some rumbling of him not being happy, and who are the 3 players you're referring to?

Advertisement

You heard some rumbling of him not being happy, and who are the 3 players you're referring to?
http://recruiting.blogs.gatorsports.com/14699/dwyers-dixon-bothered-by-brissett-leaving/

http://recruiting.blogs.gatorsports.com/14699/dwyers-dixon-bothered-by-brissett-leaving/

Jacoby from that article is really close with Dixon so I just don't think he will talk that strongly about UF especially when he wanted to transfer to UM right after

Just curious. Andre Dubose and Deonte Thompson are examples of elite receivers that we wanted that went to UF. I know both played a lot for them but did they get drafted and if so where are they now?

Advertisement
Just curious. Andre Dubose and Deonte Thompson are examples of elite receivers that we wanted that went to UF. I know both played a lot for them but did they get drafted and if so where are they now?

Thompson was udfa that played a little bit last year for the Ravens. Debose is still at UF

Some kids just see it as early playing time. UF is going to get top WR's this year just like last year it is just a matter of who. Davin Nelson and Riley Cooper are also in the NFL but this is a whole new staff. Never understood why people try and claim developing players when it is a previous staff. Golden wasn't coaching when Andre Johnson was at the U and Muschamp wasnt the coach when Ike Hilliard was at UF

Even though I know you weren't attempting to compare them, I hope you understand that Andre Johnson and those jokes that played receiver for the Gators quoted above should never, ever be mentioned in the same sentence.

http://www.espnwestpalm.com/common/more.php?m=49&post_id=8551

“The way Jacoby was handled and the decision that was made...if it was my kid, I wouldn’t expect anybody to treat my kid like that, and I don’t think anybody should treat anybody like that. I think it was a complete lie about how he was going to be given a fair chance and I don’t think there’s anything to dispute that there wasn’t a lie.”

Daniels doesn't believe he's the only member of the Dwyer family upset with how Brissett was treated at UF. He thinks Elam was less than thrilled with the opportunity, or lack thereof, that his boyhood pal received in Gainesville.

While Daniels may not be the biggest fan of how his guys have been handled at UF, he refuses will to alter a player's decision just because he isn't exactly thrilled with the Gators at the moment.

“[Gerald] is one of the best kids I’ve ever coached, one of the the politest, who goes to class, doesn’t get in trouble, and is very talented. He’s truthful, and every week he was taking all the reps with the 1's in practice, and when the game time comes, [Christian's not out there]. He gets his first start against Kentucky and catches [a 45-yard touchdown pass] and then they go play Alabama the next week and he plays two snaps. It got to be a point where it happened so many times to him that he was frustrated and felt like the coaches were lying to him.”

“I can’t hold a grudge forever and I still talk to Coach Muschamp. If Johnny Dixon wants to go there, then I support it 100%. I would never steer a kid away.”

The reality is, however, that Dwyer is a close-knit football family and many of the current players have kept an eye on the path's that the school's former stars have taken through their college careers. They hear the stories. They're aware of the good and the bad.

Daniels is curious to see how his program's relationship with Muschamp's program develops as the next few months, and years, progress.

“I don’t know how hard it’s going to be to get a kid out of Dwyer to go there now.”

Advertisement
Back