WR Room- Join The Party, Will You?

Advertisement
Oh my word!

*clutches pearls*

How dare you talk about players needing to improve after a win over FSU. I've never!

Put some vaseline on that chapped ******.

You're crying like a baby on a new thread because people called you out for being an ******* on an old thread.

Put some vaseline on that chapped ******.

You're crying like a baby on a new thread because people called you out for being an ******* on an old thread.

I'll defer to your expertise in repairing your blown out ******, gaylord.

You better run and hide I think people are going to criticize some of our players soon in this thread soon.

Pretty much.

King has been an absolute revelation for us at QB, but if I'm an NFL scout I look at his height and I look at his long ball accuracy as big negatives at the next level.

We've left a lot of points out there.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but this was Game 3 at a new school.

He was very accurate on numerous passes vs. F$U that were NOT COMPLETED DUE TO PASS INTERFERENCE OR FACEMASK PENALTIES.

Yes, there was also a miscommunication play.

But I've seen a guy become noticeably better on the long-ball from Game 1 to Game 2, and then again from Game 2 to Game 3.

8 more regular season games to go, and then maybe another whole year next year.

WR were said to be weak and need to prove themselves coming into season. They have not as they have been inconsistent and have drops in every game so far, still alot of season left and offense overall is strong but teams like Clemson and Pitt will challenge up fornt and you have to hit over the top with impact plays. These guys are looking like Jags out there and have been in multiple systems, dropping Tds, first downs, etc.

Advertisement
I know King has missed some deep shots, but that throw to Wiggins took balls, he knew Wilson was going to crush him and he stepped into it and dropped it in beautifully. This passing game will improve throughout the season week by week. Lashlee is a perfectionist.

Advertisement
Play the freshmen. Can’t keep going to stonehands. It will cost us. Fvck this seniority BS.

Advertisement
So confused about Payton. Him and Wiggins can be a nice 1-2, with the young guys coming along and making some plays.

Get some Super Duper catching practices with players catching a baseball. That seemed to turn around…who was it? Dorsett? Hankerson? Farqueson?

Advertisement
You maggots will latch into anything to try and mope won’t you?

if our QB hits our wide *** open, 4 yards behind the D passes, we wouldn’t have anything to mope about. All our WRs get separation deep, except for maybe Pope, but we don’t hit them.
That’s when the narrative becomes we can’t separate
On the play where Harley got the ball knocked loose across the middle, Pope had his man beat deep by a good margin. They all can get separation deep, we just have to execute better.

On the play where Harley got the ball knocked loose across the middle, Pope had his man beat deep by a good margin. They all can get separation deep, we just have to execute better.
Now that i think about it you are correct. Pope did have a step or two on his man.

IMO Pope is fast, but any type of finger on him off the line and he is pedestrian. However i do think Pope is starting to hit a little bit of a stride. I think his game is the short game and make a guy miss more than just beat a dude deep. Again just my opinion. I'd like to see more deep posts than go routes if we could.

Advertisement
Back