WR Ricky Gutierrez could be a Cane if he graduates early

datcaneguy

Senior
Says he talked to Coach Mcdonald who told him if he gets the ACT score he needs that they would take him
Mcdonald wants him as a mid-year guy
Also has to finish 3 virtual online classes
Other offers Buffalo, FIU, and Middle Tennesse
Says his head coach Cory Bell called UM mid-season to let them know he had an UM level-talent on his hands since then Miami ben recruiting him
Missed 5 games due to a broken collar-bone
Stats thru 5 games: 17 rec, 400+ yards, and 4 tds

Advertisement
ANOTHER SOUTH FLORIDA SLEEPER WHO CAN BALL. GIVE GOLDEN TIME TO MOLD THESE GUYS. IN 2-3 YEARS WE'LL BE WINNING 9 PLUS GAMES/YEAR AND COMPETING IN BCS BOWLS

Advertisement
Advertisement
Looks like all he gets are deep balls lol hardly any YAC, but good frame and can jump and meet the ball at the highest point, I'd give the kid a chance

Advertisement
Says he talked to Coach Mcdonald who told him if he gets the ACT score he needs that they would take him
Mcdonald wants him as a mid-year guy
Also has to finish 3 virtual online classes
Other offers Buffalo, FIU, and Middle Tennesse
Says his head coach Cory Bell called UM mid-season to let them know he had an UM level-talent on his hands since then Miami ben recruiting him
Missed 5 games due to a broken collar-bone
Stats thru 5 games: 17 rec, 400+ yards, and 4 tds

Our admissions will not like the BOLD part.

What impressed me most in those clips was the variety of different routes he was running

Look like he was running a bunch of fade routes to me... The Streeter comparison is off... He's good but I can see him as a DB... If he is 6'1 he's playing some midgets because he looks 6'4 in that clip... I think this is a project the staff may want to try at db... I'm down for taking a guy shirting him and having him contribute by his rs-sophomore year... We need to get back to doing that...

Advertisement
Great hands and body control, seems to be lacking top end speed and moves after the catch. His tape reminds me a little of D'Mauri Jones.

Advertisement
Back