WR Recruiting

Advertisement
We don’t have a WR coach yet is what’s going on right now. Once that happens, kids will schedule visits here.

Advertisement
Pretty sure Cooney on the road in place of the WR coach. He's grinding showing that he may deserve a shot a the WR position

If Pickens isn’t coming, I would take Charles Njoku and call it a day. Legacy, good size, with some speed. Good motivation for his brother. If we can get Evidence to play big and add his brother thereafter. We can focus on speed and quick WR’s.
baby Njoku is gonna end up at Nebraska and could be a massive steal

Advertisement
Jeremiah Payton just received a bump on 247. We aren’t talking that much about him, but he could make an instant impact given his attitude and the fact that he’s an EE.

I been one of the ones saying we good with payton, i wasnt sweating baywatch who went to Oklahoma, i also said i'd rather have t.j. jones over baywatch. Those 2 were my preferences, payton is a slower version of Ahmon, but a better route runner.

Our man manny hiring undercover goons, after seeing this:

Im good with him being here, coach diaz did a good job putting his first offensive staff together from a mental standpoint, he did go out and get aggressive minded guys, we'll see how it translates.

With Thomas back and the addition of Marshall Few Miami has 10 WR on scholarship. Everyone think we are all good there number wise?

Also, haven’t heard much about Pie Young. It was probably bs from last week but if there was any truth to it, should they take him at CB since Miami needs DB’s badly?
No more WRs. UM needs CB and DE badly.

Our man manny hiring undercover goons, after seeing this:

Im good with him being here, coach diaz did a good job putting his first offensive staff together from a mental standpoint, he did go out and get aggressive minded guys, we'll see how it translates.

Nahhh why try that reasonable strategy, let's just d**kride loudmouth luke, that's a much better plan.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back