WR recruiting and Dugans Evaluations

The three that got away, not talking the elites, were Moore, Atwell, and Schwartz.

We could've gotten Moore and Atwell. Schwartz was looking for the best of both worlds, football and T&F. If we could've landed him though, teams would've been terrified of the those three on the field at the same time.
Almost as lethal as the three headed monster of rosier, choc gray and Lawrence cager.

Advertisement
Lmao..Miami could have had Swartz, Thornton, that lil *** rb/wr from Miramar that was fast that went to auburn, Atwell and Moore.

I have no idea how harely got an offer. Dude sucked at St Thomas. He ain't fast enough to be the small wr here. You need to be roscoe Parrish fast to play here. **** popes weird ads should have been the slot pick. Same with Wiggins..why didn't he continue to run track? Lazy? don't wanna work? don't like to run? smh red flag right there. I will say this, it looks like he's worked harder than pope and Harley since he's been here which Polly ain't saying much. Mallory comes off as a weirdo to.

Having Schwartz, Atwell, and Moore alone would make us one of the top wr cores in cfb right now.

Greentree
He made some plays in the spring game, too. I think Payton should be in the slot personally. He’s got long arms and is a big target for on drags, crosses, and slants. He’s really smooth on those routes. He doesn’t have deep speed to be a threat on the outside.
Half the issues I’m seeing is the personnel choices for routes. Pope and Harley should never be thrown back shoulder or 50/50 fly routes. That should be Redding and it’s time to give Smith a shot. Harley is okay on intermediate outs and ins. I’m not sure what Pope does well and should probably be benched at this point. I’d much prefer bubbles go to Restrepo or Rooster. Pope and Harley have shown they can’t make guys miss.

Advertisement
The thing I notice all 3 upper classmen still look like marathon runners instead of college football players. They look weak as fack. Perhaps they reached peak in high school and it happens. They don't have muscle to fight no ball..

Hightower and Ezzard look the parts physically now days to be honest.

Wiggins at least burned FSWho's **** twice. The other two i would like to forget.

I have been wating long time for the day Pope breaks ... still waiting. Sick he got only one **** meaningful TD at the U and it was by default.

Class 20 and 21 will level this ****

Last edited:
The thing I notice all 3 upper classmen still look like marathon runners instead of college football players. They look weak as fack. Perhaps they reached peak in high school and it happens. They don't have muscle to fight no ball..

Wiggins at least burned FSWho's ****. The other two i would like to forget.

I have been wating long time for the day Pope breaks ... still waiting. Sick he got only one **** meaningful TD at the U and it was by default.

Class 20 and 22 will level this ****

Yea. Our receivers have little to no mass on them. Look at our slot receiver, Harley, compared to Clemson's, Rodgers and it's night and day.

The thing I notice all 3 upper classmen still look like ETHEOPIAN marathon runners instead of college football players. They look weak as fack. Perhaps they reached peak in high school and it happens. They don't have muscle to fight no ball..

Wiggins at least burned FSWho's **** twice. The other two i would like to forget.

Class 20 and 21 will level this ****
Fixed it for you

Advertisement
Back