WR Mike Harley 2021

Advertisement
Agreed. As has been mentioned before, this is a win-win for all parties involved.

#'s 6 & 8, however, should seek shelter someplace else. Seriously, sometimes a new environment can re-awaken someone's ability. Those guys just don't have it wearing the O & G. Time to move on for them, but glad Harley is coming back. If he has a solid year, he could play himself into the 7th round or something like that, which is better than undrafted, last time I checked.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Ok, good move and helps the team. Not super significant though.

if he catches like 60 balls he rewrites the record book at UM. Not sure how I feel about that.

Advertisement
When Harley made the comments about the WRs not putting in work, it really shed light on these players.
Coaches get a lot of heat but most of these players approach it like duds instead of dudes.

I got a friend who’s connected with LSU. Dude told me that when Brady came, he told all of the WRs that they would not touch the field until they had documented 10,000 catches. So these dudes worked all off-season catching the ball everywhere they went.

Now anybody that has read Malcolm Gladwell will recognize the significance of 10,000 reps, but it just goes to show you what real innovation and accountability is when it comes to coaching.

We got jokers that get flummoxed by anything other than a 9 route,
but don’t feel it necessary to stay after practice to work on their craft. We need to move on.

When Harley made the comments about the WRs not putting in work, it really shed light on these players.
Coaches get a lot of heat but most of these players approach it like duds instead of dudes.

I got a friend who’s connected with LSU. Dude told me that when Brady came, he told all of the WRs that they would not touch the field until they had documented 10,000 catches. So these dudes worked all off-season catching the ball everywhere they went.

Now anybody that has read Malcolm Gladwell will recognize the significance of 10,000 reps, but it just goes to show you what real innovation and accountability is when it comes to coaching.

We got jokers that get flummoxed by anything other than a 9 route,
but don’t feel it necessary to stay after practice to work on their craft. We need to move on.
Thanks for sharing. Applying the 10x rule is always a good thing. I wish our WR’s had kind of leadership and work ethic to improve their game.

Advertisement
Back