WR Michael Smith Vero Beach, FL

Advertisement
Hie looks like a big possession type. Not sure about the speed. Offers are from Notre Dame, Pitt, Indiana, Washington State.

Advertisement
Y??? This staff is in no position to be picky. We have 0 depth and 1 WR committed w all our "targets" dang near gone. M Smith has the goods. You know what; I'll just wait for all those "silent commits" to show themselves before I react. (Hoodie Down)

Advertisement
Michael Smith is smooth, hes the real deal. I love how people on this board hate on a kid they know nothing about and pretty much wont even watch film on him unless he is 4*+ or a miami kid.

Michael Smith is smooth, hes the real deal. I love how people on this board hate on a kid they know nothing about and pretty much wont even watch film on him unless he is 4*+ or a miami kid.

I had a thread on him a month ago, I'm a fan. Kid is a monster , and moves really well for his size. Apparently he's got off field issues , or that's at least the word on da screets

Advertisement
My lowest personal moment as a Canes fan - getting drubbed in Syracuse, 66-13. LB Michael Smith got destroyed on a blindside block and helmet went flying about 10 yards. Len Myers was eating nachos on the sidelines, IIRC.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Y??? This staff is in no position to be picky. We have 0 depth and 1 WR committed w all our "targets" dang near gone. M Smith has the goods. You know what; I'll just wait for all those "silent commits" to show themselves before I react. (Hoodie Down)
better to wait it out aim for sky and if miss go hard after 18 recievers then reach for guys this y ear just because. lol that's what golden did it never worked out. having bodies vs depth is a different issue.

how much depth does a guy provide if he is never gonna see the field ala Langham , Miami has a solid top 4 , njoku should be able to help immediately also, rather not just reach for guys cause we cant be picky , please of course we can be picky we are the Miami hurricanes we shouldn't be going after players who aren't high end power 5 talent.

UM has very little presence in upstate Florida recruiting. It's a shame. We are very late in the game to get on the receiver Thomas and I don't expect a chance in **** that he has any interest. Richt should be kicking some butts on his recruiting staff, some are not pulling their weight let alone their salaries.

Article on him from last year---

"He is a guy that can stretch the field," Vero Beach coach Lenny Jankowski said. He's got run-away-from-you kind of speed. On top of that he has a 6-3 frame and he has punt return ability. He's got a unique combination of freakish athleticism and he's still just figuring out how to play football."

Super 11 Spotlight: Vero Beach WR Michael Smith

Last edited:
Notre Dame just offered and he has an OV scheduled there.

Maybe good news on Pouncey? Prety good film tho. Kid is 6-2 200 looks well put together. Nice plan C type guy.

Senior Highlights - Michael Smith highlights - Hudl

This kid is no plan C. I really like him. Lacks that top end burst but that can be improved upon. Smith is one of those kids that falls through the cracks out of high school then 5 years later he is an NFL starter.

Advertisement
Back