WR Michael Smith Vero Beach, FL

Article on him from last year---

"He is a guy that can stretch the field," Vero Beach coach Lenny Jankowski said. He's got run-away-from-you kind of speed. On top of that he has a 6-3 frame and he has punt return ability. He's got a unique combination of freakish athleticism and he's still just figuring out how to play football."

Super 11 Spotlight: Vero Beach WR Michael Smith

Seems as though he has figured it out just fine.

Advertisement
Not saying he's a Hurns type, but we'd all take a Hurns-type every class.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Michael Smith is smooth, hes the real deal. I love how people on this board hate on a kid they know nothing about and pretty much wont even watch film on him unless he is 4*+ or a miami kid.

I had a thread on him a month ago, I'm a fan. Kid is a monster , and moves really well for his size. Apparently he's got off field issues , or that's at least the word on da screets

If his ND offer is legit, then those "issues" are a fable. The only "issues" they tolerate there are from their priests.

Michael Smith is smooth, hes the real deal. I love how people on this board hate on a kid they know nothing about and pretty much wont even watch film on him unless he is 4*+ or a miami kid.

I had a thread on him a month ago, I'm a fan. Kid is a monster , and moves really well for his size. Apparently he's got off field issues , or that's at least the word on da screets

If his ND offer is legit, then those "issues" are a fable. The only "issues" they tolerate there are from their priests.

They allow rape and murder so some " issues " shouldn't be a big deal

He has good hands, but is a possession type receiver. We need speed. If this is the type of receiver we're looking for we should go after the kid from Booker T, who led Dade county's in receptions against legitimate talent, Sharod Johnson. Just saying...

In terms of ND, that coach is on the way out, you can't trust his chit no more...

Advertisement
He has good hands, but is a possession type receiver. We need speed. If this is the type of receiver we're looking for we should go after the kid from Booker T, who led Dade county's in receptions against legitimate talent, Sharod Johnson. Just saying...

In terms of ND, that coach is on the way out, you can't trust his chit no more...

Vero beach plays good talent. If you didnt notice in his film he smoked our current safety commit Amari carter a couple times. Im no recruiting guru or anything and ill take Richts judgement over anyone on this board any day. Im guessing there is a reason he does not have a offer.

They allow rape and murder so some " issues " shouldn't be a big deal
The only issues they allow are the ones they think they can hide or cover up. If everyone supposedly already knows about this guy's purported issues they wouldn't touch him.

I am willing to go out on a limb here and say he will blow it up in college.. or he won't.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back