2024 WR Jeremiah Smith (Commits to OSU 12/14/22)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Seems like this is going to be the kid who flirts/trolls with Miami all cycle kinda like how Innis did last year.
Innis didn’t troll Miami. In fact he was very open about what he wanted to see etc… Miami fumbled the bag, but Innis didn’t troll.

Cormani “y’all trim” McClain? Now that was a troll.

Innis didn’t troll Miami. In fact he was very open about what he wanted to see etc… Miami fumbled the bag, but Innis didn’t troll.

Facts. Innis listened , thought hard about it and finally stuck. Even let our coaches know he was locked in. He handled it like a pro.

Advertisement
I posted the exact same thing and told Gabby about it!!

Ya I get it, it's nitpicking...But they really gotta watch the words they use on 247. Especially in the headlines.
Just curious since I know you post on there a good bit. Do you think that part of this is the school going dark to Gaby with info so this is his answer - to report everything he learns separately since it’s not being restricted as the information isn’t coming from the school?

Advertisement

I think CM was all in until Deon got in his ear, he even looked the other way when bama tried. Deon did a **** of a close cause he did change his mind, I think CM was set in UM but he changed up.

Advertisement
Just curious since I know you post on there a good bit. Do you think that part of this is the school going dark to Gaby with info so this is his answer - to report everything he learns separately since it’s not being restricted as the information isn’t coming from the school?
You mean like…

Fox Tv GIF by ScreamQueens

we haven't even taken a single snap on O yet. not falling for it until I see the offense and not just words in a presser. sorry but that trust level is gone.
They will look better but without wrs its not going to be a world beater, if TVD throws balls like he did last year be ready cause that accuracy in spots were real bad. Dont know if it were the wr route trees or what but it looked real bad at times. Even basic throws looked bad

They will look better but without wrs its not going to be a world beater, if TVD throws balls like he did last year be ready cause that accuracy in spots were real bad. Dont know if it were the wr route trees or what but it looked real bad at times. Even basic throws looked bad
the OC can scheme to get easier options out there even make up for the lack of WR talent. we wont be prolific but we have to be better than we were. our route trees were alos terrible and didnt help when you had so many dudes bunched up together. it looked like guys were running routes into each other sometimes. hopefully we produce on O bc were gonna feel last cycles misses in the future. we need to hit a homer this cycle. w Mario recruiting, if were even just hopeful on offense, well land better kids at WR than last year.

Advertisement
the OC can scheme to get easier options out there even make up for the lack of WR talent. we wont be prolific but we have to be better than we were. our route trees were alos terrible and didnt help when you had so many dudes bunched up together. it looked like guys were running routes into each other sometimes. hopefully we produce on O bc were gonna feel last cycles misses in the future. we need to hit a homer this cycle. w Mario recruiting, if were even just hopeful on offense, well land better kids at WR than last year.
agree

and u right we basically have to have a historic class for us

I think CM was all in until Deon got in his ear, he even looked the other way when bama tried. Deon did a **** of a close cause he did change his mind, I think CM was set in UM but he changed up.
It’s was said that Deion came through with a bag and closed well. We couldn’t deliver a bag until he enrolled because Florida law said that the school couldn’t. Everything was all good until CM couldn’t enroll early.

You right, poor choice of words. Should have said, the guy we communicate with throughout the cycle, but doesn’t end up signing here.

You right, poor choice of words. Should have said, the guy we communicate with throughout the cycle, but doesn’t end up signing here.
I think Mario is known for communicating to a lot of recruits I'm sure that includes several that don't end up signing here. I would love to actually know how many recruits he talks to on a daily basis. He is relentless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back