2024 WR Jeremiah Smith (Commits to OSU 12/14/22)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
7asoeh.jpg
Imma remember you for best user of memes and gifs. I see you...

Advertisement
Exactly what I compare it to the offensive version of Surtain & Campbell. And look at them in their second years in the league and already each above average to good corners
Exactlyā€¦ Smith has all-pro written all over him. JoJo has all-conference WR possibly even better. Both of these guys could very well end up going early in round 1 of the draft. We need both of them to build a championship caliber team!

Advertisement
Exactlyā€¦ Smith has all-pro written all over him. JoJo has all-conference WR possibly even better. Both of these guys could very well end up going early in round 1 of the draft. We need both of them to build a championship caliber team!
Put full court pressure on both these guys and land at least one is a must,
because like you said both have NFL high round potential

šŸ‘€

Jeremiah Smith​

Chaminade-Madonna, 2024 five-star wide receiver (Ohio State commit)
ā€œIt was a great hire for Miami. Coach Dawson ... is a great OC. Youā€™ve seen what heā€™s been doing over the years as an offensive coordinator. Youā€™ve seen what he did at WVU when he had my cousin [Geno Smith] at quarterback and he had Tavon Austin and Stedman Bailey. That offense was just fun to watch growing up.ā€

Advertisement
šŸ‘€

Jeremiah Smith​

Chaminade-Madonna, 2024 five-star wide receiver (Ohio State commit)
ā€œIt was a great hire for Miami. Coach Dawson ... is a great OC. Youā€™ve seen what heā€™s been doing over the years as an offensive coordinator. Youā€™ve seen what he did at WVU when he had my cousin [Geno Smith] at quarterback and he had Tavon Austin and Stedman Bailey. That offense was just fun to watch growing up.ā€

That is certainly noteworthy, although Iā€™m still thinking itā€™s a long shot.

That is certainly noteworthy, although Iā€™m still thinking itā€™s a long shot.
@Udynasty says Miami thinks its better than a long shot. I'm still watching things unfold before making conclusions but at least we don't have to try to recruit him to play under Gattis system.

Although he committed to Brian Hartline and Ohio State, expect Miami to press extremely hard and do everything possible to flip his commitment. David Cooney, the Canes recruiting director tweeted this after Smithā€™s commitment:

ā€œ370ā€ is a reference to the days until the next early signing day for the 2024 class, counting from the time in which Jeremiah Smith committed. Clearly, Miami feels confident they can flip the #1 wide receiver in the nation.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back