2024 WR Jeremiah Smith (Commits to OSU 12/14/22)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Told ON3 he is going to Miami's Junior Day on March 4. May be his only visit in March due to his track schedule.

Bama has now emerged as a school who is pushing hard for a visit; TRob is spearheading the recruitment.

Smith said Mario and DVD are spearheading his recruitment. Pop Cooney involved, too.

Florida, FSU and Tennessee are other schools involved.

Smith says he envisions taking official visits to Ohio State, Florida and Florida State and that “I have to figure out the other two.”

He says regarding a Miami OV that since it’s so close to home “there’s really no need to take an OV there.”

Smith also said that he hopes whoever takes over at Miami as coordinator runs a balanced offense. “I’d love to see how the receiver production is,” he said, adding that he wants to see a scheme that gets the wideouts open for big plays. Of course, how the team and offense performs in 2023 will be key. “I need to see it first, how they play during the season, how the offense is,”

“Coach (Brian) Hartline (at Ohio State) develops receivers the right way, working on everything,” Smith said. “I went to a practice and saw it all for myself. Coach Hartline, he’s great at his job.”
The I don’t really need to visit for an OV and the I have to see the offense first don’t exactly bode well

James Franco Reaction GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Idk if he’s even the best wr in the nation but regardless we need him. For my money drelon miller the best wr in the nation
Do you think we have a "better" chance with Smith now that we have Dawson? Or it doesn't matter?

Advertisement
Idk if he’s even the best wr in the nation but regardless we need him. For my money drelon miller the best wr in the nation
Ill give u best player if u said miller cause he do it all but wr? Gotta disagree lol

Advertisement
Drelon is a baller in his own right, but its not even close. Smith is superior, objectively speaking.
Not even close I’m not rolling with bro. That’s highly disrespectful to drelon but I think the rankings will reflect that at the end of the cycle lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back