2024 WR Jeremiah Smith (Commits to OSU 12/14/22)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I expect OSU's offense to take a slight step back this year. New QB, new OC, at least one new WR and Day is still the HC.
Stroud made that team go. Not saying the offense will be terrible, but I don't think they'll be as good.

Advertisement
I expect OSU's offense to take a slight step back this year. New QB, new OC, at least one new WR and Day is still the HC.
Stroud made that team go. Not saying the offense will be terrible, but I don't think they'll be as good.
To be fair that offense just inserts a qb and it’s business per usual. It’s amazing what a great system and play caller can do. Their qb’s might struggle early but they get developed and improve majority of the time.

Normally I'd agree with you but I feel like Ohio State right now is a different animal (offensively). People probably said the same when Fields went to the NFL. Honestly, even when Haskins went pro and Fields took over.

Similar to Riley, Day just has that offense humming regardless of who is at QB.

To be fair that offense just inserts a qb and it’s business per usual. It’s amazing what a great system and play caller can do. Their qb’s might struggle early but they get developed and improve majority of the time.
Which I agree, every offense SHOULD get better with time (minus us), I just think any time you change to a new QB and a new OC, there will be some growing pains. Stroud was firmly planted as a leader of that offense last year.

Which I agree, every offense SHOULD get better with time (minus us), I just think any time you change to a new QB and a new OC, there will be some growing pains. Stroud was firmly planted as a leader of that offense last year.
Agree. They’ll be some bumps early on like with Stroud, unless they go Portal after spring.

Advertisement
But we had plenty of guys transfer to other P5 teams.

Jake Garcia to Missouri
Campbell to Tennessee
Darrel Jackson to FSU
Rogers to MSU
Take to Maryland
Dunson to Baylor
Blades to Duke
Frierson to Louisville
Why behind...wow...I thought JCampbell was a lock for FSU. Heupel is going to be a problem.

Kids twitter picture is hartline lol this is done. Close thread unless we have a receiver who gets 2k receiving yards and 2 mil in nil lol smh
Or if Hartline gets HC offer next offseason and Miami is better than average, while his best friend is committed. Lots of time left.

• Agree
Reactions: E1k
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
They should they only have to wake up for one game they out talent that whole conference on a regular.

• Agree
Reactions: DC3
Somebody needs to get incriminating photos of this kid so we can blackmail him. No way we can let him leave south FL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back