2024 WR Jeremiah Smith (Commits to OSU 12/14/22)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe they didn’t like how we treated Joseph last cycle. Just speculating
That's possible but if you look at what happened to Lingard no one would have expected us to land Tae. You have to be honest and transparent at the end of the day and people will respect you for that. I think that's the way Mario is.

Advertisement
Kids twitter picture is hartline lol this is done. Close thread unless we have a receiver who gets 2k receiving yards and 2 mil in nil lol smh

So this sizeable rift only applies to Smith and not to Trader?
I haven’t heard this. Trader loves Miami. I posted months ago we’d spilt on these two if I had to bet , Smith is this years Innis. It’s always been OSU. I don’t see Trader committing anytime soon but we’re definitely in the lead spot right now. I’d still keep chopping wood with Smith though, you can’t stop trying.

I haven’t heard this. Trader loves Miami. I posted months ago we’d spilt on these two if I had to bet , Smith is this years Innis. It’s always been OSU. I don’t see Trader committing anytime soon but we’re definitely in the lead spot right now. I’d still keep chopping wood with Smith though, you can’t stop trying.

Yeah, I figured Farrell was Farrelling.

Advertisement
I wonder if that had to do with us slow playing Edwin Joseph
Probably but who cares in the end we pursued and he said no. When you are recruiting at the top this is what happens and we weren’t crazy late either.

Not only that but if it was true my guess is Mario drives right to the school and settles any issue face to face.

Everyone likes to make up how upset they are pecking at a keyboard but when confronted face to face its amazing how much anger turns to "well we were just disappointed but..."

And I dont mean fist fights or rage. I just mean keyboards are a great way to make most situations wayyyy worse then they really are.
I do this with my customers if we have any issues, rather do it face to face or at the very worst a phone call. People say a lot of things they don’t really mean through text.

www.si.com/college/miami/.amp/football/miami-hurricanes-chaminade-madonna-prep-rift-mike-farrell-sports-jeremiah-smith?

Screenshot_20230125-102123~2.png

Advertisement
If our offense/new OC shows any sign of life you can sell the kid on immediate playing time and bigger NIL bag than OSU. Not hard to see the path to get this kid. Also, Inniss not playing or maybe not liking (both unlikely) OSU would be a help.

If our offense/new OC shows any sign of life you can sell the kid on immediate playing time and bigger NIL bag than OSU. Not hard to see the path to get this kid. Also, Inniss not playing or maybe not liking (both unlikely) OSU would be a help.
None of this is gonna play out this way 😂😂

Advertisement
Advertisement
@gogeta4 Truth to this?
I dont know at thi spoint.

I just know the current head coach is cane friendly...and a few of the other coaches on staff as well.

Could be in reference to Thad n Haye but i dont think of some big rift sort of deal considering we are currently in on kids right now from there.

Smith i tried to tell in advance isnt/wouldnt be a run of the mill recruitment..i know the family. His older bro was a recruit, and his first cousin Geno Smith so it wouldnt be an easy impressionable recruitment. Basically dont care how good of a recruiter Mario is...that window dressing wouldnt fool them into committing to a sh*tty offense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back