2024 WR Jeremiah Smith (Commits to OSU 12/14/22)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
After we get rid of Gattis, hopefully, we need to bring in an elite top-notch WR coach(anybody have any ideas on who we should go after?). This recruiting class is insanely good, but we continue to struggle with WR recruiting and it’s very frustrating.

Advertisement
How the **** is this thread about a 2024 kid 40 pages?

I didn’t even know we were talking about this kid until an OSU friend of mine sent me the Twitter link

Advertisement
Hartline ... since you're ready the board. Go **** yourself.
It was probably that Wimbrow guy sending him the screenshot cus we all that that simp wakes up in the morning and wishes he can sniff Hartlines for breakfast. Doubt Hartline is on here, whereas that troll looking coach probably so insecure reads everything posted about him

A saw a flyer for a SFE event coming up, of course had the OSU logo on there.

That’s a pipeline OSU built and bought
the owner (Goetz) of funder of the sfe eprogram if i can remember has ALWAYS been an OSU fan...remember them getting Etienne Sabino and Howard from DR KROP BACK IN THE DAY WHEN THEY FIRST STARTED

Last edited:
I’m not saying give up hope. I’m saying we just completely shot ourselves in the foot. We had a historically bad offense by UM standards during a year where I’m sure he watched every game because he was interested. Kid is all business and usually those types stick with OSU or the nfl pipelines
I TRIED TO TELL FOLKS AND IM PLUGGED IN ON THIS ONE.

ITS THE SAME EXACT THING WITH INNIS.

WE WOULD NEED A HUGE TURNAROUND NEXT YEAR ON OFFENSE TO EVEN GET BACK IN THE GAME.

THIS ISNT A KID CONTROLLED BY A GUY LIKE WIMBROW ETC....His older cousin is Geno Smith, his older brother went to the recruiting process before as well as he played Fcs ball, his dad understands recruiting and football as well as his uncle Geno (who is on sfe staff as well).

JJ was going to who produces wr's that get drafted on offense....that hasntt been us.

Advertisement
I TRIED TO TELL FOLKS AND IM PLUGGED IN ON THIS ONE.

ITS THE SAME EXACT THING WITH INNIS.

WE WOULD NEED A HUGE TURNAROUND NEXT YEAR ON OFFENSE TO EVEN GET BACK IN THE GAME.

THIS ISNT A KID CONTROLLED BY A GUY LIKE WIMBROW ETC....His older cousin is Geno Smith, his older brother went to the recruiting process before as well as he played Fcs ball, his dad understands recruiting and football as well as his uncle Geno (who is on sfe staff as well).

JJ was going to who produces wr's that get drafted on offense....that hasntt been us.
Yeah I’ve done my research on the young bull.. no diva involved at all he’s just not ****** crazy. You would have to be insane to be of his stature and consider Miami right now. That’s the cold hard truth. We had a shot and blew it

Yeah I’ve done my research on the young bull.. no diva involved at all he’s just not ****** crazy. You would have to be insane to be of his stature and consider Miami right now. That’s the cold hard truth. We had a shot and blew it

you've been telling us for months that this kid was all OSU. some on here just refused to listen

Advertisement
Yea thats my guy..actually quiet kid. No games, i mean Innis aint either..These are kids from 2 parent homes who are actively involved..great kids.

Next year focus on these local guys at wr.

Yea thats my guy..actually quiet kid. No games, i mean Innis aint either..These are kids from 2 parent homes who are actively involved..great kids.

Jojo is a fav of mine.. what do you think of his potential

Apparently OSU favorites to land Trader too

Apparently OSU favorites to land Trader too
Probably are right now....Miami should go about it in the way of offering guys like the QB at Chaminade (Cedrick Bailey), the rb at Chaminade (Bullet Gause) and pushing the team back up as all these guys played youth ball together for Miami Gardens Ravens.

JoJo Trader, JJ Smith, Ryan Mack (Rod Mack son) Vince Shavers (i coached him)

I would go that angle..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back