2024 WR Jeremiah Smith (Commits to OSU 12/14/22)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Last year I went to the Central and Heritage game and I thought that night Trader was the best player on the field, as a sophomore. He really popped that night.

So I was interested to see what Dillard would do with Antione Jackson against Chaminade last week. Jackson was on Smith the entire game. That really spoke volumes to me about how good Smith is after seeing what Trader did last season.

Advertisement
Western PA maybe. Eastern Pa I can go to the Poconos/Jim Thorpe (people from all over the WORLD come there for the outdoors) Then go to the city & be in my bed the same day. Not many other places you can do that honestly.
One of my Sons lives in Lehighton in the Mahoning Valley.

Last year I went to the Central and Heritage game and I thought that night Trader was the best player on the field, as a sophomore. He really popped that night.

So I was interested to see what Dillard would do with Antione Jackson against Chaminade last week. Jackson was on Smith the entire game. That really spoke volumes to me about how good Smith is after seeing what Trader did last season.
Jj is the better WR he’s already technically advanced, jojo is the better athlete and is probably a better cb than he is wr. Both special players

Advertisement
Advertisement
@JgDaCane ....I lived in Lehighton, and ran a Pizzeria in Jim Thorpe for a yr...2 Brothers Pizza...
What street was it on in JT? I go there often. Usually to the bars on broadway. So many hot dorky chicks that that don’t even realize they’re hot 😂 My cup of tea.

What street was it on in JT? I go there often. Usually to the bars on broadway. So many hot dorky chicks that that don’t even realize they’re hot 😂 My cup of tea.
Maannnn...it's been sooo many yrs...All I remember is that scary *** hillside I had to drive on from Lehighton to Jim Thorpe/Mauch Chunk...talk about a falling Rock Zone....Jesus...I was there in the worst snow storm possibly in PA History.

Advertisement
Maannnn...it's been sooo many yrs...All I remember is that scary *** hillside I had to drive on from Lehighton to Jim Thorpe/Mauch Chunk...talk about a falling Rock Zone....Jesus...I was there in the worst snow storm possibly in PA History.
I hear ya brother. It gets crazy when it snows there. Absolutely beautiful area though otherwise. Very cool thanks for sharing.

Where is this? I might be having tryouts for a new wife soon. I went crazy for #1. Dorky hot sounds good for #2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back