2024 WR Jeremiah Smith (Commits to OSU 12/14/22)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I knw his Dad…. We don’t have to worry about nobody outside of him pushing him nowhere trust me…. We put up a 10-11 win season we can get him and his friends
Me too.
I been saying this..but dad aint dumb..his nephew is in the nfl as a qb based off of good decosion in picking wvu. The thing is ..Geno Smith is also part of the SFE 7 on 7 staff Jeremiahs uncle.

I still say Osu lean but with good showong we in a good spot..especially if we attack the whole Moami Gardens Ravens bunch which i expect

Advertisement
Jeremiah said in an interview recently Hartline is the best WR coach in the country..with him there and the way their WRs produce in that offense and with Day there, it'll be tough going against them.
Did he mention water is wet?

We need somebody to offer this mf a HC job somewhere asap got damnit.
Other good thing Jeremiah said was he was waiting until signing day his senior year to choose his school. So by then (basically 2 seasons) Hartline could absolutely be on his way out the door.

Advertisement
Me too.
I been saying this..but dad aint dumb..his nephew is in the nfl as a qb based off of good decosion in picking wvu. The thing is ..Geno Smith is also part of the SFE 7 on 7 staff Jeremiahs uncle.

I still say Osu lean but with good showong we in a good spot..especially if we attack the whole Moami Gardens Ravens bunch which i expect
He ain't leaning all the way towards OSU right now.
Word is, he ain't happy with them at the moment.

Miami puts a decent season together and they likely get both Chaminade WR's.

He ain't leaning all the way towards OSU right now.
Word is, he ain't happy with them at the moment.

Miami puts a decent season together and they likely get both Chaminade WR's.
captain america marvel GIF by Agent M Loves Gifs

Lol no it doesnt
There was a lot of smoke to Ohio State when he took his 3rd trip up there in the spring with SFE (March/April)..even 3 crystall balls got put in including Ivins and an Ohio State insider...

Edit: seems things have definitely settled since then

Advertisement
All it takes is one. Who is going to be that first local big-time elite WR to jump on board? We haven't had a top-50 WR recruit from the tri-county area since Aldarius Johnson in 2008. https://247sports.com/college/miami/Sport/Football/AllTimeRecruits/?PositionGroup=REC

We have not produced enough talent at the WR position. Tough to swallow that list.
Richards was gonna be a high draft pick, we had Hurns and Dorsett before that. But we need some WR that go tear up the NFL again and that starts with recruiting elite WRs. Players like Jeff Thomas should have turnt out better and made the league too.

Elijah Moore
Marquis Brown
Anthony Schwartz
Jerry Jeudy
Tutu atwell

All went to different schools, different offenses, different position coaches, different qb styles, and got drafted in the first 3 rounds.
2 in the First round

The highest pick was Jeudy coached by Gattis.

We have a really good qb and some serious back ups.

These sofla blue chip kids are allergic to UM. It’s like they’re so scared and negatively recruited to pick us. SMDH.
If only AR82 never got hurt it would’ve changed the **** narrative.

Elijah Moore
Marquis Brown
Anthony Schwartz
Jerry Jeudy
Tutu atwell

All went to different schools, different offenses, different position coaches, different qb styles, and got drafted in the first 3 rounds.
2 in the First round

These sofla blue chip kids are allergic to UM. It’s like they’re so scared and negatively recruited to pick us. SMDH.

It doesn’t make sense that we can’t get one legit blue chip WR1. These guys and their advisors know Garcia is legit and Rashada has a good rep along the circuit, too. Bama has been signing three a year and still got GA’s best prospect to portal over and the best JUCO.

Advertisement
It doesn’t make sense that we can’t get one legit blue chip WR1. These guys and their advisors know Garcia is legit and Rashada has a good rep along the circuit, too. Bama has been signing three a year and still got GA’s best prospect to portal over and the best JUCO.
they don’t trust gattis Mario and the scheme on o. We’re gonna have to be more lashlee and less Michigan for 24 imo. This yesr is a lost yesr for wr

Elijah Moore
Marquis Brown
Anthony Schwartz
Jerry Jeudy
Tutu atwell

2 in the First round

Tutu, Moore, and Schwartz were never offered by us, same as Zay Flowers and AT Perry, we have to do better than in the past on WR evaluations.

Last edited:
I knw his Dad…. We don’t have to worry about nobody outside of him pushing him nowhere trust me…. We put up a 10-11 win season we can get him and his friends

They ALL say that until they see the $$ offers.

Advertisement
they don’t trust gattis Mario and the scheme on o. We’re gonna have to be more lashlee and less Michigan for 24 imo. This yesr is a lost yesr for wr

lol. There hasn't been a single game played. Schools are telling kids Miami will be 80% run, and it's going to backfire.

Mario is personally recruiting Innis and they wont let off Williams/Jean, because the coaches know we might not throw for 400 yards a game but the passing game will be there

lol. There hasn't been a single game played. Schools are telling kids Miami will be 80% run, and it's going to backfire.

Mario is personally recruiting Innis and they wont let off Williams/Jean, because the coaches know we might not throw for 400 yards a game but the passing game will be there
i mean you could laugh but that’s what’s happening right now

i mean you could laugh but that’s what’s happening right now

I know it's happening. It also doesn't matter. It's why our coaches are confident they can close strong with a good season.

Schools can negative recruit the offense all they want in the pre-season. How we actually perform is what will actually matter. Signing Day isnt until December

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back