2024 WR Jeremiah Smith (Commits to OSU 12/14/22)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I’ll give these guys in the twitter Space credit (Drummond particularly), they dont give a ****, they pretty much told JJ f*** OSU. And Why not help get UM back to winning, instead of helping a program That’s already winning.. Sometimes, you can’t blame the kids, because they’re just trying to go to the league, but now, we’re on a different level.

Win and have the WRs show out, and we’ll be getting these dudes.

Listen sis; at first I was on the band wagon, joining the crowd calling them front runners. But now? I totally get why they were leaving. We didn’t offer these kids chit. What could we sell? Look at the shear amount of wasted talent that’s come through & what we’ve done for them. How many 5* kids have come through since 2005 & didn’t sniff the league or got drafted in hella late rounds?

Now, they have a reason to stay. Good times

Last edited:
I’ll give these guys in the twitter Space credit (Drummond particularly), they dont give a ****, they pretty much told JJ f*** OSU. And Why not help get UM back to winning, instead of helping a program That’s already winning.. Sometimes, you can’t blame the kids, because they’re just trying to go to the league, but now, we’re on a different level.

Win and have the WRs show out, and we’ll be getting these dudes.

JJ?

Listen sis; at first I was on the band wagon, joking the crowd calling them front runners. But now? I totally get why they were leaving. We didn’t offer these kids chit. What could we sell? Look at the shear amount of wasted talent that’s come through & what we’ve done for them. How many 5* kids have come through since 2005 & didn’t sniff the league or got drafted in hella late rounds?

Now, they have a reason to stay. Good times
✊🏾 You’re completely right. It was heart breaking, but in hindsight, a lot of those guys leaving was truly a business decision. We will never know how some of those guys would have turned out had they come to Miami instead, but look at what many of them did in college. It sucked for us, but worked out for them. But now? Mario didn’t leave a great situation in Oregon to be another mediocre coach at Miami. He came to turn things around and win. I’m ready for this 😭😭😭😭

Advertisement
1656808254999.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Probably wishful thinking but I was hoping those 2 along with Capers and Jackson would be the leaders of our '24 recruiting class. I know Smith is getting pushed to OSU by Goetz but hopefully Mario can overcome that.

And for the overly nervous nelly’s, I can assure you, neither Jeremiah or JoJo will be signing with UF, despite whatever they say in an interview post FNL or whatever some dumb reporter tries to infer about them going to FNL.

Just posting that to show how good of a player he is, UF is no threat for either of the 5-star South FL WR’s in the 24 class.

Oh ST is the #1 enemy we’ll have to duke it out with in those recruitments & of course Bama will always be lurking in the shadows for any Elite South FL WR.

And for the overly nervous nelly’s, I can assure you, neither Jeremiah or JoJo will be signing with UF, despite whatever they say in an interview post FNL or whatever some dumb reporter tries to infer about them going to FNL.

Just posting that to show how good of a player he is, UF is no threat for either of the 5-star South FL WR’s in the 24 class.

Oh ST is the #1 enemy we’ll have to duke it out with in those recruitments & of course Bama will always be lurking in the shadows for any Elite South FL WR.
So in other words, if Gattis and this offense look favorable to WRs and Miami wins a lot we have a legit shot?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back