2024 WR Jeremiah Smith (Commits to OSU 12/14/22)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I thikk gattis is prolly gone in a year anyways
Depends on the job. He won’t be leaving to coach at a group of 5 in my opinion. A power 5 with an actual shot of success and is willing to spend? Like if Louisville doesn’t want Satterfield infecting the new class they’re bringing in

And for the overly nervous nelly’s, I can assure you, neither Jeremiah or JoJo will be signing with UF, despite whatever they say in an interview post FNL or whatever some dumb reporter tries to infer about them going to FNL.

Just posting that to show how good of a player he is, UF is no threat for either of the 5-star South FL WR’s in the 24 class.

Oh ST is the #1 enemy we’ll have to duke it out with in those recruitments & of course Bama will always be lurking in the shadows for any Elite South FL WR.
Yeah not knowing anything about any South Florida WR personally, tOSU and Bama would be the #1 threats for most...

And for the overly nervous nelly’s, I can assure you, neither Jeremiah or JoJo will be signing with UF, despite whatever they say in an interview post FNL or whatever some dumb reporter tries to infer about them going to FNL.

Just posting that to show how good of a player he is, UF is no threat for either of the 5-star South FL WR’s in the 24 class.

Oh ST is the #1 enemy we’ll have to duke it out with in those recruitments & of course Bama will always be lurking in the shadows for any Elite South FL WR.
Liberty in your opinion their attendance at ufag is more the fact that it was an actual camp whereas it was just a bbq for us? I know the population on here is a little bummed about Jean so we’re a bit defensive today

Advertisement
Liberty in your opinion their attendance at ufag is more the fact that it was an actual camp whereas it was just a bbq for us? I know the population on here is a little bummed about Jean so we’re a bit defensive today
FNL is a famous camp that’s been going on since the Urban Meyer days.

Lots of kids go to that camp every year, especially kids in South FL, doesn’t mean as much as people think.

We didn’t get Jean because UF went all out offering him a nice deal out of desperation & because Amari Cooper vouched for Keary Colbert due to his time when he coached Cooper at Bama, plus Colbert is a former NFL WR, he probably does a good job selling WR’s on the nuances of how he’ll coach the position speaking from a place of specificity & experience.

Advertisement
FNL is a famous camp that’s been going on since the Urban Meyer days.

Lots of kids go to that camp every year, especially kids in South FL, doesn’t mean as much as people think.

We didn’t get Jean because UF went all out offering him a nice deal out of desperation & because Amari Cooper vouched for Keary Colbert due to his time when he coached Cooper at Bama, plus Colbert is a former NFL WR, he probably does a good job selling WR’s on the nuances of how he’ll coach the position speaking from a place of specificity & experience.
In response to the last paragraph.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back