WR Jeremiah Holloman.. (Trolling?)

deerob305

Junior
Jeremiah Holloman
Jeremiah Holloman – ‏@Obey_Classics

Interesting how my college graduation year is 21. 🤔

CqWVFuPWEAAwBv0.jpg

CqWVFqeWcAAxOpK.jpg

*Man I hope this kid is not trolling us....Seems like he is pulling a Bandy with all the Pro UM tweets and retweets
Hopefully this kid is a silent until he visits our campus

Advertisement
Advertisement
His mother retweeted a quote that Dugan tweeted today. There is serious interest between both the staff and Hollomans.

Can we please offer Harley? This kids alright but let's lock up Harley first. Kid is the truth.

Advertisement
I've always said this kids very interested the trolling part is how far he's going to show it makes me think if he doesn't come it will look like an epic troll job. I say he picks us in the end because it seems like he is infatuated with us but still

Advertisement
Im not the type to trip over size but man harley tiny i know he electric but he got to put in major work in the weight room

Advertisement
I want all 3....Holloman, Smith, Harley, to add to Dingle/Njoku. If we don't end up getting another OL it won't hurt to stack WR's.

I want all 3....Holloman, Smith, Harley, to add to Dingle/Njoku. If we don't end up getting another OL it won't hurt to stack WR's.

Im thinking Njoku is going to grow into TE/ H back like Irvin. Dont think we can afford to take 5 WR's. I think Dingle, Halloman, Smith is elite and more then enough.

Advertisement
Back