WR INFO

Advertisement
Might help to do a little bit of background research before starting a thread, asking for information you could have easily found yourself, and sounding like a moron. Here, let me help you:

https://www.stateoftheu.com/2020/8/...-pope-mike-harley-jeremiah-payton-dee-wiggins

https://www.canesinsight.com/articles/likens-preparing-to-develop-young-receiver-group.7051/
Why I have to do research when I got clowns like you to look it up. And for your info I been looking and just have not seen the info on wideouts like you see on our rbs. The only thing dumb is you thinking my post is dumb when it seems like other people are worried about how the wideouts are doing.

62791223-95A8-4BAA-BE74-87FAD2D5659E.gif

Advertisement
Cautiously optimistic that the WR group will play well but admittedly the starting 3 may be the weak link on this O.

A good argument can be made that RB, TE, QB, and even OL may play better.
Not really that distinction goes to the oline! Because of there play last year! But let it play out we will find out soon enough.

If this was 2006 I'd be worried. We had a punter catching passes, a cornerback catching passes, and only six scholarship wide receivers (and as it was, only three of them made it to the end of the season).

Not worried about 2020.

Advertisement
Why I have to do research when I got clowns like you to look it up. And for your info I been looking and just have not seen the info on wideouts like you see on our rbs. The only thing dumb is you thinking my post is dumb when it seems like other people are worried about how the wideouts are doing.
No the question is dumb. You do realize because of COVID that nearly no one is actually watching the practices right? Which means you get 2 options: rely on coachspeak in which everyone looks great, or rely on 2nd and 3rd hand info that some coaches or other people close to the program leak selective stuff which might or might not be accurate. I guess the third option you've chosen is **** your pants if you don't hear specifics about certain players, which is also stupid because I've read about 20 articles gushing about Pope and Harley. So you're selectively ignoring the good news you want.

Want to know how the WRs look? Turn on the TV 8pm Thursday.

Advertisement
I just re-watched the Miami vs. Loserville game. Our wide receivers will be just fine in roughly 48 hours and beyond.

We need a canesinsight b!tchin forum for the mopes

Advertisement
We have a bunch of above average players there. We need to be solid as a unit. There are no first team all ACC guys imo. As sorry as Enos offense was, our WR consistently could not get separation like a top notch WR does. But I like what we have and Lashlee will be able to scheme these guys open.

Any ten year old could tell you what play was coming up next call - it's no wonder to me we could barely get open.

They anticipated our calls. Knew the routes. Double coverage was called in response where it was going.

Enos' offense was - middle school. Enos' play calling - full ******.

No the question is dumb. You do realize because of COVID that nearly no one is actually watching the practices right? Which means you get 2 options: rely on coachspeak in which everyone looks great, or rely on 2nd and 3rd hand info that some coaches or other people close to the program leak selective stuff which might or might not be accurate. I guess the third option you've chosen is **** your pants if you don't hear specifics about certain players, which is also stupid because I've read about 20 articles gushing about Pope and Harley. So you're selectively ignoring the good news you want.

Want to know how the WRs look? Turn on the TV 8pm Thursday.
No question is not dumb you just dumb bc you don't understand people who have lives outside this website and everything else that is going on in the world. Please save your breath with me bc you messing with the wrong one. This is a board where people ask question to find out info. If the covid was the reason NO one is watching practices how come there's more reports on the running backs then wideouts? idiot the reason why is because there outshining everyone else. The wideout position has been trash for awhile now. You can say well we didn't have great QB PLAY, BULL. I cant even count how many balls these guys have dropped just last season. if you got articles gushing about them well share them rere and find you someone else to talk to bc like I said u talking to the wrong one.

Advertisement
Back