WR INFO

KOOLAID4L

Freshman
I was worried about why we haven't really heard anything about what the wideouts been doing. We are hearing about how strong the run game is but who has really stepped up at that position? I think it has been a weak link. Anyone know anything solid about how they are gelling together with king?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Yeah this is a pretty laughable thread. Wiggins , Harley , restrepo , Payton and Pope all have balled out it sounds like . But we have always had ballers at WR . We never had a QB to get them the ball. We now do . IN fact we have 2 . King and Van Dyke .

I was worried about why we haven't really heard anything about what the wideouts been doing. We are hearing about how strong the run game is but who has really stepped up at that position? I think it has been a weak link. Anyone know anything solid about how they are gelling together with king?
Because Manny has been monitoring the board and sensed it wasn't a concern with the intelligentsia at CanesInSight. But if you make it an issue, he'll blow some smoke this way.

The only one not addressed has been the CB group, the only position group where there's been no interviews posted during fall camp. Where's the Rumph, Blades, Ivey interviews?

I'm a little worried about this game, somebody tell me we roll.

But that's for another thread.

Cautiously optimistic that the WR group will play well but admittedly the starting 3 may be the weak link on this O.

A good argument can be made that RB, TE, QB, and even OL may play better.

Advertisement
We have a bunch of above average players there. We need to be solid as a unit. There are no first team all ACC guys imo. As sorry as Enos offense was, our WR consistently could not get separation like a top notch WR does. But I like what we have and Lashlee will be able to scheme these guys open.

Advertisement
Tf is this

Advertisement
Back