WR Herb Waters runs a sub 4.4 for Dolphins today!!

Advertisement
Alfred James Golden: ******** over more young African Americans than Ronald Reagan.

A lot of people consider him the best president in US history. How exactly did he ***** over young African Americans? The economy BOOMED under the leadership that Reagan provided.

Mandatory sentencing laws and the war on drugs.
Those policies disproportionately impacted communities of color. There were also the policies that he enacted as governor of cali that killed numerous social programs for inner city youth. Let's throw bill Clinton in there too

As someone who is libertarian leaning I am against all drug laws. However, the act of blaming Reagan for the poor quality of anyone's life is dishonest and a cop out. People need to own and take responsibility for their actions.

Alfred James Golden: ******** over more young African Americans than Ronald Reagan.

A lot of people consider him the best president in US history. How exactly did he ***** over young African Americans? The economy BOOMED under the leadership that Reagan provided.

Not only that, but African Americans, as a group, improved even MORE under Reagan than white people did.

Advertisement
Alfred James Golden: ******** over more young African Americans than the Clintons.

FIFY

Golden wasn't THAT bad.

And a lot of people didn't.

Although I hated him at the time, my favorite President ended up being Carter because I made tons and tons of money during his presidency. Reagan and Bush were good because we won NCs during their years. Clinton sucked and I bet he and Hilary got pay off from that whole Pell Grant thing and we just took the fall for them. Bush Jr started off strong with the greatest team ever but I bet he needed Ohio to win reelection so he put the fix in for OSU(never trust a Bush). Obama? Randy and Golden -- need I say more. Clearly the worse president ever.

Isn't it the NFL teams' fault that guys like Herb and Hurns get drafted late or not drafted at all? I mean, it's not like they were sitting on the bench not being used here like Sam Shields. Hurns broke the single season yardage record as a senior. Herb Waters caught 99 passes in his Miami career. These guys were obviously productive. Why don't NFL scouts deem them draft worthy?

Although I hated him at the time, my favorite President ended up being Carter because I made tons and tons of money during his presidency. Reagan and Bush were good because we won NCs during their years. Clinton sucked and I bet he and Hilary got pay off from that whole Pell Grant thing and we just took the fall for them. Bush Jr started off strong with the greatest team ever but I bet he needed Ohio to win reelection so he put the fix in for OSU(never trust a Bush). Obama? Randy and Golden -- need I say more. Clearly the worse president ever.

You know, we did well under LBJ but turned south during Nixon's first term. Maybe Democrats are better for us? I know Obama has been a disaster for us, though. Trying to figure it out.

Advertisement

You know, we did well under LBJ but turned south during Nixon's first term. Maybe Democrats are better for us? I know Obama has been a disaster for us, though. Trying to figure it out.

Wall Street certainly does better under Dems -- big business loves big government I guess. I was too young to experience economics of LBJ -- just worried mostly about that Asian War no of us were ever going to fight in. Wall Street has done well under Obama. I think a lot has to do with the type of Fed we get under Dems -- usually very bubble favorable. There was no change in that during baby Bush years and the Fed re-inflated under Obama will complete abandonment. Too bad no party has any interest in average working American. It appears we are dinosaurs who everyone forgot to tell about extinction.

Advertisement
Back