WR Emonee Spence gets a 4th star on ESPN.....

Advertisement
Advertisement
He is really starting to blow up...received his 4th star on ESPN, and became s high 3 star on Rivals...
At first he committed people were like "who is he"?? I must admit we might not agree with how the staff sometimes recruit players, but they really found a good one in Spence before anybody else saw him....

http://espn.go.com/college-sports/football/recruiting/player/_/id/173777/emonee-spence
I'm pretty sure he's had 4 stars on ESPN for a while.

Naw he was unranked bud...they revised the rankings, now he's a low 4 star

He is really starting to blow up...received his 4th star on ESPN, and became s high 3 star on Rivals...
At first he committed people were like "who is he"?? I must admit we might not agree with how the staff sometimes recruit players, but they really found a good one in Spence before anybody else saw him....

http://espn.go.com/college-sports/football/recruiting/player/_/id/173777/emonee-spence

He's had 4 stars for weeks

Advertisement
no jump1cane is correct. he's been a 4 star for a while now on espn.

star whores struttin the red carpet.

Win some ******* games. No patience for recruiting bs this time around.

Maybe I've just seen the wrong stuff with this kid, but I'm not understanding the hype. Really looking forward to his senior year.

Advertisement
Maybe I've just seen the wrong stuff with this kid, but I'm not understanding the hype. Really looking forward to his senior year.

Feel the same way. When Rudolph committed early last year, I remember watching the tape, felt we stole one early and that it was only a matter of time before he blew up. Don't necessarily feel the same way about Spence, but we'll see.

Well if he has been for a while, he is now gettin' a lot of recognition, and its paying off with big time offers like Auburn..We really need to keep him

Advertisement
I remember when we first recruited Travis Rudolph when he was a 3star and ppl on this board were bashing Golden for not going after "bigger" named players. Then he decommited from us and most people didn't give it a second thought. But by NSD, Rudolph had blown up into a 5 star beast and everyone was up in arms at a horrible job Golden did in "crootin" that guy. Spence, I feel will be our Rudolph going in to this season. We jumped on him before anyone and by NSD, he will be a high 4* or 5*. This time, I think we close the deal though. This staff did the same thing w/ Kaaya last yr. I think Golden and more importantly

I remember when we first recruited Travis Rudolph when he was a 3star and ppl on this board were bashing Golden for not going after "bigger" named players. Then he decommited from us and most people didn't give it a second thought. But by NSD, Rudolph had blown up into a 5 star beast and everyone was up in arms at a horrible job Golden did in "crootin" that guy. Spence, I feel will be our Rudolph going in to this season. We jumped on him before anyone and by NSD, he will be a high 4* or 5*. This time, I think we close the deal though. This staff did the same thing w/ Kaaya last yr. I think Golden and more importantly

If people said that, they just didn't watch. Rudolph as a sophomore looks a lot better than Spence as a junior. Just my opinion. Rudolph's physical gifts were there he just was young when we got him. I don't see it with Spence. Not saying he can't be a good player, but Rudolph had the makings of a 5 star right away.

Advertisement
Back