WR Demitirus Robertson Transfer

MiamiChris

Freshman
Sorry couldn’t find old thread, looks like the kid is dropping a commit video and Bruce Feldman posted comment and Blake James liked it, could be something or could be nothing

STUD WR transferring from Cal

Attachments

• 13E771D4-D5C0-44C3-9F1F-F87856CC78F6.png
    13E771D4-D5C0-44C3-9F1F-F87856CC78F6.png
    163.3 KB · Views: 412
Advertisement
Hopefully he go to UGA and let Jadon Hasselwood come to us lol...

Also don't understand how he needs to drop a commitment video just to transfer schools. New generation kids are hilarious lol..

Lol everything you said is exactly what I was thinking

Hopefully he go to UGA and let Jadon Hasselwood come to us lol...

Also don't understand how he needs to drop a commitment video just to transfer schools. New generation kids are hilarious lol..

Reminds me of that clown John Franklin that went to FSU, transferred to Last Chance U, then transferred to Auburn. When he went to Auburn he went back to his HS and had another signing ceremony. Wow man, SMDH.

Advertisement
This made me look up ESPN's top WR's from that year....Sam Bruce AND Dionte Mullins both ahead of Ahmon Richards.

This made me look up ESPN's top WR's from that year....Sam Bruce AND Dionte Mullins both ahead of Ahmon Richards.
I never understood the hype around Sam Bruce. When you stand 4'3" and average 9 yards a catch and still get ranked highly.... I just don't get it.

Advertisement
I never understood the hype around Sam Bruce. When you stand 4'3" and average 9 yards a catch and still get ranked highly.... I just don't get it.

Speaking of which...any idea on where those two ended up? Last I heard Bruce went to Mississippi gulf coast but was hurt and I never saw him on a roster and then heard he was trying to walk on at South Carolina and Mullins went to fcs Alabama state?

Speaking of which...any idea on where those two ended up? Last I heard Bruce went to Mississippi gulf coast but was hurt and I never saw him on a roster and then heard he was trying to walk on at South Carolina and Mullins went to fcs Alabama state?
I just assumed Bruce was cast as a gun wielding midget in whatever movie needed a gun wielding midget.

Advertisement
I believe he has to sit a year so having to play in the same year as Payton is perfect. we would not need to take 2 war's for 2019.

This....i never saw sam play but all the hype from this board and his high rank made me really excited to see him play. Doesnt look like that will ever happen

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back