2024 WR Debron Gatling

Memnon

Dejazmach
Premium

6’1 182lbs 4-star WR out of Alpharetta GA, goes to 7A school Milton

Had a good Sophomore season with 37rec 705yds & 11TD’s

Is a smooth route runner with consistent hands & big play ability. Is more long speed than pure blazing fast, but is primarily used as the deep threat at Milton. Is a Field/X WR & gets open as a long strider that covers lots of yardage & eats up cushion with his sleek route running style; is a glider down the field.

Visited Miami back during the Spring

Plays at Milton which has produced some good talent recently:

- 2022 5-star DE Lebbeus Overton, signed with TAMU
- 2022 3-star TE Jack Nickel, signed with Mich ST
- 2022 3-star OG Mo Clipper Jr, signed with Tennessee
- 2022 3-star QB Devin Farrell, signed with VA Tech
- 2022 3-star C Brandon Best, signed with GTech
- 2020 4-star OT Paul Tchio, signed with Clemson
- 2019 4-star S Joseph Charleston, signed with Clemson
- 2019 3-star QB Jordan Yates, signed with GTech

Miami made his top 14 (lol), but he’s a kid that will be sought after by many with Oh ST, UNC, Bama, Oklahoma & UGA all recruiting him heavily & Miami is definitely in it with him for next year’s class, so we’ll see how this recruitment turns out.

Offers:
E2441DDD-2758-4E86-ADF2-74992193E3BD.jpeg

Advertisement

6’1 182lbs 4-star WR out of Alpharetta GA, goes to 7A school Milton

Had a good Sophomore season with 37rec 705yds & 11TD’s

Is a smooth route runner with consistent hands & big play ability. Is more long speed than pure blazing fast, but is primarily used as the deep threat at Milton. Is a Field/X WR & gets open as a long strider that covers lots of yardage & eats up cushion with his sleek route running style; is a glider down the field.

Visited Miami back during the Spring

Plays at Milton which has produced some good talent recently:

- 2022 5-star DE Lebbeus Overton, signed with TAMU
- 2022 3-star TE Jack Nickel, signed with Mich ST
- 2022 3-star OG Mo Clipper Jr, signed with Tennessee
- 2022 3-star QB Devin Farrell, signed with VA Tech
- 2022 3-star C Brandon Best, signed with GTech
- 2020 4-star OT Paul Tchio, signed with Clemson
- 2019 4-star S Joseph Charleston, signed with Clemson
- 2019 3-star QB Jordan Yates, signed with GTech

Miami made his top 14 (lol), but he’s a kid that will be sought after by many with Oh ST, UNC, Bama, Oklahoma & UGA all recruiting him heavily & Miami is definitely in it with him for next year’s class, so we’ll see how this recruitment turns out.

Offers:
View attachment 198369

Hartline the only mf in the country I would bet on over Mario.

Advertisement
In the 2/10 Edition of the Bank, @DMoney said monitor this recruitment closely

Advertisement
From ON3 Miami site:

“Coach Cristobal told me I’m going to be a Miami Hurricane at the end of the day,” “It made me feel good knowing that the head coach speaks so highly of me and wants me to join his program. It means a lot. They still want me to come to check out Miami, and they still want me to think about Miami.”

-Said he was seriously considering Miami prior to committing to TAMU due to his relationship with Josh Gattis (!) Said he ultimately chose TAMU due to his close relationship with Jimbo and James Coley.
“They’ve been recruiting me since my freshman year,” “They really wanted me and made me feel wanted every time I came up there.”

With Shannon Dawson named OC, Gatling says he is intrigued by what he will be able to do in Miami. He loved the work Dawson did with Houston WR Nathaniel "Tank" Dell...
“Just seeing what he did with Tank Dell is amazing,” “It’s hard to be the No. 1 receiver in receiving yards in all of college football, so it’s a big thing.”

From ON3 Miami site:

“Coach Cristobal told me I’m going to be a Miami Hurricane at the end of the day,” “It made me feel good knowing that the head coach speaks so highly of me and wants me to join his program. It means a lot. They still want me to come to check out Miami, and they still want me to think about Miami.”

-Said he was seriously considering Miami prior to committing to TAMU due to his relationship with Josh Gattis (!) Said he ultimately chose TAMU due to his close relationship with Jimbo and James Coley.
“They’ve been recruiting me since my freshman year,” “They really wanted me and made me feel wanted every time I came up there.”

With Shannon Dawson named OC, Gatling says he is intrigued by what he will be able to do in Miami. He loved the work Dawson did with Houston WR Nathaniel "Tank" Dell...
“Just seeing what he did with Tank Dell is amazing,” “It’s hard to be the No. 1 receiver in receiving yards in all of college football, so it’s a big thing.”
So wr’s want to play in a wr friendly scheme that allows them to put up big numbers ? Well that’s just crazy talk.

In the 2/10 Edition of the Bank, @DMoney said monitor this recruitment closely

Bump, even more reason to monitor this recruitment. His QB is none other than Mr. Nickel. I wonder if we found out about Ghea and Nickel while recruiting Gatling?

Advertisement
last year didn’t end well. If Jimbo doesn’t come close to winning the West, those oil boosters will be looking for his head. Petrino could get bumped to HC mid season. Watch for them to find dirt on Jimbo that makes him look bad enough to fire for cause… geez I wonder how hard that would be when said boosters are throwing money around.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back