WR Daquayvious Sorey

Advertisement
Advertisement
Yeah seems like he using us to get clicks. I think this area is FSU territory too, so if he going there might be fake to make it seem they beat us. Then again with Mario we could have been on him under the radar. I just don't see it though as that would mean another South FL WR left out.
North Fresh is on the Scoop on the U tonight, says he's talked with Daquayvious multiple times, says the interest is real, he didn't throw us in for more publicity.

Advertisement
Never heard his name before so he’s obviously not high on our board. At this point it’s big fish or move on. I think we get a minimum of one more really good wr , if nobody else jumps in I can see taking three. As I’ve said they won‘t take guys just to take them.

Advertisement
Never heard his name before so he’s obviously not high on our board. At this point it’s big fish or move on. I think we get a minimum of one more really good wr , if nobody else jumps in I can see taking three. As I’ve said they won‘t take guys just to take them.
Assuming “really good wr” equates to top 150 type player? Aka ****ey, Hykeem, Tyler Williams, or maybe even get back in the mix with Jalen Brown.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back