WR Daquayvious Sorey

Advertisement
Yeah seems like he using us to get clicks. I think this area is FSU territory too, so if he going there might be fake to make it seem they beat us. Then again with Mario we could have been on him under the radar. I just don't see it though as that would mean another South FL WR left out.

Yeah seems like he using us to get clicks. I think this area is FSU territory too, so if he going there might be fake to make it seem they beat us. Then again with Mario we could have been on him under the radar. I just don't see it though as that would mean another South FL WR left out.
FSU isn’t even in the top 4. It’s Bama, Auburn, UF, and Us. His older brother is actually Xavier Sorey who spruned UF for UGA so I don’t think its UF either.

Advertisement
1655681106361.png

FSU isn’t even in the top 4. It’s Bama, Auburn, UF, and Us. His older brother is actually Xavier Sorey who spruned UF for UGA so I don’t think its UF either.
Ok, I assumed they would been on him. I never heard of this guy. I spent some time in the area in 2008 period and FSU was the team there. They are really in the mud when they can't get any WRs yet one in their area don't even have them in the top 4. Long may it continue, I remember the days, Jeudy, Ridley, Cooper etc. Not even a sniff for us.

I saw that, and I immediately said UF.

BUT, it’s been said that the staff have been recruiting players on the low, obviously that’s not being reported. We’ll see if he’s one of them.

Never heard of the young man though.

Advertisement
I saw that, and I immediately said UF.

BUT, it’s been said that the staff have been recruiting players on the low, obviously that’s not being reported. We’ll see if he’s one of them.

Never heard of the young man though.
That’s what I’m saying. We didn’t even know we were top 3 for the best OT in the country until 3 weeks ago.

Advertisement
Dont think it’ll be UF. They seem to be recruiting others harder than him at the moment
Thank for the info. That’s just what came to my head, but I honestly never heard of the kid. Totally clueless about this kid and his recruitment. We’ll see if this is one of the kids that is being recruited silently.

Advertisement
Pause! We may have been recruiting him but not on him

Advertisement
Back