WR Core is so OVERRATED

Advertisement
Lol this thread is awful...

We have zero QB play and our Oline shuffle in more times than the WRs during plays..

We are a clown show on offense with a bunch of talented skill positions

DISCLAIMER - Yes i know QB/OLINE suck, this thread is just about WR play - separation, catching, blocking, making plays

This entire board including myself thought we had an "Amazing Deep" WR core. Time to eat crow boys cause they are average at best

JT - Beast but used wrong (**** you richt). I'd argue he's a bit weak mentally and not a leader. Still love him though. Top 5 player on team but waste of talent
Cager - Overrated. No idea how to use his length or high point a ball. Weak hands. Has talent to be legit but is simply way too inconsistent
Harley - Dont care how hard he works or what kind of leader he is. Small, weak, and lacks top end speed. Has some wiggle that's it. Best case he has a Berrios like career and breaks out his junior/senior year but i wont be surprised or give a **** if he transfers sooner
Langham - lacks athletic talent and shouldn't be here but **** this kid can at least high point the ball and make a play when it matters. Will always remember him in a positive light for FSU, GT.

Freshman - not giving up on these kids cause they just got here but i really dont see the game-breaking talent here...

Wiggins - why the **** he is starting? Needs a redshirt and some
Pope - supposed to be next JT/Hester. In limited action has shown nothing. Hoping he is more JT than Harley...
Hightower - like his game. Seems like tough possession receiver but a step slow
Ezzard - nothing to comment
Njoku - hoping he turns into what Cager should be

Team misses Richards bad

Someone tell me im wrong about the above?

Your the opposite of our former President...We read it with the correct sound, but it is spelled "Corps"

Understand the error, you watch Richt tonight; amazed you could write this all out.

one on one against any team in the country and the guys will get off... Problems is their asked to run basic combination routes that cornerbacks and safeties at this level master in high school to defend.

Your the opposite of our former President...We read it with the correct sound, but it is spelled "Corps"

Understand the error, you watch Richt tonight; amazed you could write this all out.

Had to go on a rant even if it wasnt a good one lol. Beyond ****ed at Richt and the state of the U at this point. WR Corps is overrated though, but prob not as bad as i just wrote out

Advertisement
I refuse to criticize the WR when they can barely get a proper ball thrown to them.

Yes Wiggins had a few legit drops, but most of the passes were either high or behind.
A few? Think he dropped every ball thrown to him.

Advertisement
**** scheme, **** qb and **** ol= poor wr production. With that said when the balm hits your hands you got to catch it.

WR’s can’t catch that’s my only beef with them. Been that way for years.

Advertisement
In the system we are trying to run, yes I agree. You need to be an elite guy to succeed in our offense. Otherwise, we struggle to get separation with Harley, cager, Wiggins.

Advertisement
DISCLAIMER - Yes i know QB/OLINE suck, this thread is just about WR play - separation, catching, blocking, making plays

This entire board including myself thought we had an "Amazing Deep" WR core. Time to eat crow boys cause they are average at best

JT - Beast but used wrong (**** you richt). I'd argue he's a bit weak mentally and not a leader. Still love him though. Top 5 player on team but waste of talent
Cager - Overrated. No idea how to use his length or high point a ball. Weak hands. Has talent to be legit but is simply way too inconsistent
Harley - Dont care how hard he works or what kind of leader he is. Small, weak, and lacks top end speed. Has some wiggle that's it. Best case he has a Berrios like career and breaks out his junior/senior year but i wont be surprised or give a **** if he transfers sooner
Langham - lacks athletic talent and shouldn't be here but **** this kid can at least high point the ball and make a play when it matters. Will always remember him in a positive light for FSU, GT.

Freshman - not giving up on these kids cause they just got here but i really dont see the game-breaking talent here...

Wiggins - why the **** he is starting? Needs a redshirt and some
Pope - supposed to be next JT/Hester. In limited action has shown nothing. Hoping he is more JT than Harley...
Hightower - like his game. Seems like tough possession receiver but a step slow
Ezzard - nothing to comment
Njoku - hoping he turns into what Cager should be

Team misses Richards bad

Someone tell me im wrong about the above?
The entire team is over rated. Very few elite players on roster. Recruiting has to improve. We are ranked 19 in 2019 recruiting and dropping. Check the top 10 ranking for recruiting in 2019. The teams are Bama, Ohio State. Oklahoma, Clemson etc, These are the teams that compete for the national championship every year. Until we have top 5 recruiting classes, expect the same lousy results we’ve seen for 15 years.

Advertisement
Back