WR Core is so OVERRATED

Meast21

Redshirt Freshman
DISCLAIMER - Yes i know QB/OLINE suck, this thread is just about WR play - separation, catching, blocking, making plays

This entire board including myself thought we had an "Amazing Deep" WR core. Time to eat crow boys cause they are average at best

JT - Beast but used wrong (**** you richt). I'd argue he's a bit weak mentally and not a leader. Still love him though. Top 5 player on team but waste of talent
Cager - Overrated. No idea how to use his length or high point a ball. Weak hands. Has talent to be legit but is simply way too inconsistent
Harley - Dont care how hard he works or what kind of leader he is. Small, weak, and lacks top end speed. Has some wiggle that's it. Best case he has a Berrios like career and breaks out his junior/senior year but i wont be surprised or give a **** if he transfers sooner
Langham - lacks athletic talent and shouldn't be here but **** this kid can at least high point the ball and make a play when it matters. Will always remember him in a positive light for FSU, GT.

Freshman - not giving up on these kids cause they just got here but i really dont see the game-breaking talent here...

Wiggins - why the **** he is starting? Needs a redshirt and some
Pope - supposed to be next JT/Hester. In limited action has shown nothing. Hoping he is more JT than Harley...
Hightower - like his game. Seems like tough possession receiver but a step slow
Ezzard - nothing to comment
Njoku - hoping he turns into what Cager should be

Team misses Richards bad

Someone tell me im wrong about the above?

Advertisement
I refuse to criticize the WR when they can barely get a proper ball thrown to them.

Yes Wiggins had a few legit drops, but most of the passes were either high or behind.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Eh I have so many problems with this offense, the receivers are just too low on the list for me to get too fired up about this.

They’re not impressing me all that much, but they really aren’t getting much of a chance to impress. Tired of seeing guys wide open and balls get underthrown or not thrown at them period, or balls thrown behind them, etc. It’s just horse****. Frankly, I wouldn’t even blame them if they’ve given up when Rosier is in the game. It’s a waste of time.

That entire group seems so frustrated, and I mean very obviously frustrated , and I don’t blame them for one second.

I still think they are great but Morky Mork isn't using them right.

Last edited:
Advertisement
DISCLAIMER - Yes i know QB/OLINE suck, this thread is just about WR play - separation, catching, blocking, making plays

This entire board including myself thought we had an "Amazing Deep" WR core. Time to eat crow boys cause they are average at best

JT - Beast but used wrong (**** you richt). I'd argue he's a bit weak mentally and not a leader. Still love him though. Top 5 player on team but waste of talent
Cager - Overrated. No idea how to use his length or high point a ball. Weak hands. Has talent to be legit but is simply way too inconsistent
Harley - Dont care how hard he works or what kind of leader he is. Small, weak, and lacks top end speed. Has some wiggle that's it. Best case he has a Berrios like career and breaks out his junior/senior year but i wont be surprised or give a **** if he transfers sooner
Langham - lacks athletic talent and shouldn't be here but **** this kid can at least high point the ball and make a play when it matters. Will always remember him in a positive light for FSU, GT.

Freshman - not giving up on these kids cause they just got here but i really dont see the game-breaking talent here...

Wiggins - why the **** he is starting? Needs a redshirt and some
Pope - supposed to be next JT/Hester. In limited action has shown nothing. Hoping he is more JT than Harley...
Hightower - like his game. Seems like tough possession receiver but a step slow
Ezzard - nothing to comment
Njoku - hoping he turns into what Cager should be

Team misses Richards bad

Someone tell me im wrong about the above?

And you think bc corners are better? The offensive scheme is horrible

Advertisement
Btw BC showed more creativity and thoughtfulness in one quarter today than we have shown the entire year.

I sat that with ZERO exaggeration. fPeople get ****ed and say outlandish **** after losses like this, and I am ****ed, but this a f’n fact.

Advertisement
Back