WR Coach Candidates

Idk why y’all pay that weird guy any attention y’all just feeding into his trolls and that’s exactly what he wants…if no one responds to him he’ll leave eventually
No he won't leave until the maudes or Andrew ban him for good. It's absolutely ridiculous.
I'm a bit ****y, frustrated, bored..

Indulge me on OT hypotheticals here..

Would you hate NYSOM as much if he really liked it in the pooper? Like, his schtick is a way of him coming out on a forum bc he's too afraid IRL.

I think that may be the case. I want to encourage him. Do you buddy. Do your buddies as well. Pack that fudge. Hire us a WR coach while you're at it.

Advertisement
I'm a bit ****y, frustrated, bored..

Indulge me on OT hypotheticals here..

Would you hate NYSOM as much if he really liked it in the pooper? Like, his schtick is a way of him coming out on a forum bc he's too afraid IRL.

I think that may be the case. I want to encourage him. Do you buddy. Do your buddies as well. Pack that fudge. Hire us a WR coach while you're at it.
There are plenty of FSU-based forums for the bolded.

Most likely based off what?

The term "most likely" is based off known interviews, rumors, internet chatter, etc. That's all anyone can base their opinion off of. That's all I was doing and indicated if Beard was the selection that would be terrible. If you've heard any additional details you're welcome to share the other options that have been communicated.

Just hire Devin Hester
christmas vacation GIF

Advertisement
Very slight exaggeration. Inferred a lot. Even by coaches/players. It's also closer to the truth than actually thinking we have people who know WTH Mario is doing.

Riiiiight.

You're going to keep schticking it up with the "nobody knows anything" schtick. So tell me again how Mario pulled a double-reverse on this hire? How Mario changed things up?

Meanwhile, how many board-geniuses told us how Hank would NEVER consider taking the job with UM, that he would be CRAZY to be interested, and that he would NEVER leave the San Francisco job. Meanwhile, he would have signed the UM contract if not for a last-minute counteroffer from the 49ers.

Here's the true realization. This board is filled with so many losers who are so bad at their day jobs that they cannot even conceptualize the idea of being so good at their jobs that their bosses will pay them extra money to stay instead of taking a new job offer.

Wow. Sad.

Has a P5 school gone into spring ball without a position coach in recent memory? Obviously things happen after spring ball where guys jump ship sometimes for unique circumstances, but I can't imagine there have been many scenarios like this where we may straight up run out of time and have a temporary coach

Saying this based on Gaby's skepticism of things being resolved by Saturday

The term "most likely" is based off known interviews, rumors, internet chatter, etc. That's all anyone can base their opinion off of. That's all I was doing and indicated if Beard was the selection that would be terrible. If you've heard any additional details you're welcome to share the other options that have been communicated.
So basically a guess, got it. I think using "most likely" because it's the only other name you've heard is stupid. It's not like you are a knowledgeable poster. Nonetheless it wouldn't be a good hire no matter how hard ppl tried to spin it.

Advertisement
I will say this, Mario's interview process & hires have been very entertaining on this board! I'm looking forward to taking a break after Spring practice unless he still has openings on the staff.

Has a P5 school gone into spring ball without a position coach in recent memory? Obviously things happen after spring ball where guys jump ship sometimes for unique circumstances, but I can't imagine there have been many scenarios like this where we may straight up run out of time and have a temporary coach

Saying this based on Gaby's skepticism of things being resolved by Saturday
Oh, I am sure

To be fair no one has posted any internet chatter so far that has come close to what actually happened regarding our other hires this year

People have complained about the names and then Mario hires someone noone ever mentioned

IIRC every hire last year was basically the same thing

Advertisement
Advertisement
Mario is like those parents from the old country that has marriages arranged for their children.

Just let Dawson pick his guy and roll.
Tell me you don’t know how a staff really gets hired without telling me that you don’t know a staff really gets hired

Nobody "put it in pen", but it was absolutely not a "long shot". Hank wanted the job (which some people swoooooore was implausible) and Miami wanted Hank. He's been the #1 target for weeks.

I don't think anyone said it would ABSOLUTELY happen, EVEN IF San Francisco offered him a bunch of money and assurances that it would help him become an OC soon.

Now he can afford to move his fam west. Good for Hank. I'll always support the ongoing success of a UM alum.
I think you’re sending the text Mario too long to hire light again because if he was the number one target you making the offer and you give him a timeline alumni or not. The longer you give people time to make a decision no more chances you have your variables to be introduced and I don’t know how many more times this needs to happen with Mario to learn.

Advertisement
Back