WR Coach Candidates

Advertisement
Apparently he’s a lazy recruiter among other things. I think CB recruits tagging an off field coach and not mentioning him says a lot. You need an elite recruiter to pull in elite CB’s, and he’s proven he isn’t that.
Probably, i was more so talking about his coaching

Advertisement
When it comes to wide receivers and coaches, can everyone at least agree that Lamar Thomas belongs back in the broadcast booth? 4.40 minute mark on is LT at his best.

I would happily take a blind deaf mute in the booth over this clown Joe zagacki. So tired of that dude. His time has long since passed. However after everything Lamar did once he went to Louisville I don't want him anywhere near this program either. It's one thing to do a job. It's a whole nother to join the ranks of all the dudes who negative recruit us. You don't get a chance after that to make a living on us.

Joe Biden Wink GIF by GIPHY News

I would happily take a blind deaf mute in the booth over this clown Joe zagacki. So tired of that dude. His time has long since passed. However after everything Lamar did once he went to Louisville I don't want him anywhere near this program either. It's one thing to do a job. It's a whole nother to join the ranks of all the dudes who negative recruit us. You don't get a chance after that to make a living on us.
Enuff said! This statement is from a man that also shed sweat and blood for this school and program (Brooklyndee). You don't do what Lamar did, and then want to come home. Door is locked muhfucca.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
SEE YOU SMART.

Kevin Beard was a NO D frio supporter in that clip....

Hurlie Brown the only 1 with sense and was calling it like he saw it. Everyone else was d*ck eating over a 4.8 safety from delaware.
Facts! Anybody that was supporting No D's position in that clip, should be tied down, and have all of their body hair shaved off with an old... used double edged razor that was found in the 18 wheeler parking lot of a Circle K, in Albany, GA....with no shaving cream, and using only cold water and rubbing alcohol.

Last edited:
Advertisement
SEE YOU SMART.

Kevin Beard was a NO D frio supporter in that clip....

Hurlie Brown the only 1 with sense and was calling it like he saw it. Everyone else was d*ck eating over a 4.8 safety from delaware.
Was it an urban legend that the kid they were talking about made it to the league?

Advertisement
Back