WR Coach Candidates

The Smiths or any Morrissey songs really didn't inspire feeling good for me LOL still love em though

Now the follow up question is how many on here and throughout the world know this as The Smiths song or just knew it as the theme song for Charmed? my money is on Charmed LOL
Neither for me.

Advertisement
LEONARD HANKERSON WILL BE OUR BRIAN HARTLINE.

Screenshot it, write it down, take a picture, IDGAF

Hopefully not in EVERY way...

1677268866865.jpeg

Last edited:
Most of this has been said in some shape or form about a former cane getting hired over the last 15 years and none of it comes to fruition. Which former player since Shannon(the DC version) has excelled in the job? If Hankerson is the guy so be it and hopefully he's the exception but you would think we would at least be students of our own history.
Flawed logic. The issue isn't former player related.. it's a toxic program which has lacked talent. Hire the best candidate period (Cane or not).

Advertisement
Advertisement
learned* under a lot* (two words, i.e. it is not alittle but "a little") of good offensive minds,

But how do you feel about the (consistently incorrect) use of apostrophes when pluralizing acronyms/initials on CIS? Examples:

"Our RB's need to get healthy." (Incorrect; apostrophes signal possession, not a plural)
"Our RBs need to get healthy." (Correct; just like the plural of running back is running backs, the plural of RB is RBs)
"The starting RB's girlfriend is fine." (Correct; the apostrophe is used to indicate possession)

Advertisement
But how do you feel about the (consistently incorrect) use of apostrophes when pluralizing acronyms/initials on CIS? Examples:

"Our RB's need to get healthy." (Incorrect; apostrophes signal possession, not a plural)
"Our RBs need to get healthy." (Correct; just like the plural of running back is running backs, the plural of RB is RBs)
"The starting RB's girlfriend is fine." (Correct; the apostrophe is used to indicate possession)
Hears' won four u too ficks..

Batman Internet GIF

Spanish What GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back