WR Coach Candidates

Advertisement
Kevin Beard.

Lol.
274CDF3E-BDA9-4056-9F2E-FE93770CF935.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Hank would be awesome. Maybe a long shot though based on his career trajectory - but as others have mentioned he may have family here and it’s the hometown school.

I became a Miami fan in ‘01 - but really got bigger into watching every game, following recruiting etc. at the end of the Grassy days in 08 or so. I didn’t even know there were websites for fan dialogue and recruiting until then and that’s what got me to be a die hard. Point being Hank was one of my first favorite players other than the 01-03 seasons. I remember his drop problems and then his spectacular season and working with Duper etc.

The other thing that I may have missed but haven’t seen anybody talk about is that he gives us WR cred with St. Thomas Aquinas his alma mater. I believe we have a WR from there visiting this weekend and St. Thomas generally turns out a good receiving crew every year.

Hank would be awesome. Maybe a long shot though based on his career trajectory - but as others have mentioned he may have family here and it’s the hometown school.

I became a Miami fan in ‘01 - but really got bigger into watching every game, following recruiting etc. at the end of the Grassy days in 08 or so. I didn’t even know there were websites for fan dialogue and recruiting until then and that’s what got me to be a die hard. Point being Hank was one of my first favorite players other than the 01-03 seasons. I remember his drop problems and then his spectacular season and working with Duper etc.

The other thing that I may have missed but haven’t seen anybody talk about is that he gives us WR cred with St. Thomas Aquinas his alma mater. I believe we have a WR from there visiting this weekend and St. Thomas generally turns out a good receiving crew every year.
I think at this point I would be a little surprised if it WASNT Hank

No inside info but just feels likely from everything as long as they can get across the finish

Advertisement
So if the holdup in Candle being the OC was because he wanted to bring Beard to coach the receivers but Mario wanted Coley, how do we not get Candle but get Beard instead of Coley
I read something about Candle wanting his OL coach...not sure if it were instead of or in addition to

Just watched some of Hank’s highlights from the record year. One thing I noticed which I think is an issue with some of our guys is he tracked the ball all the way into his hands. Led to some nice grabs off of pure concentration and not taking his eye off the ball. We need some of that. Also sad it’s been that long since we have played Clemson well lol.

Advertisement
Back