WR Coach Candidates

Advertisement

1676563729414.gif

Advertisement
Doubt it. They fired ****ey who coached TE and didn't renew Tommie Robinson's contract so they still need a RB coach and a TE coach.

They have a weird staff makeup anyway with Dameyune Craig coaching QB and then Coley coaches WR and Petrino is only the OC with no position. Coley could likely move to QB, TE or RB, Craig could coach QB, RB, TE, or WR, McGee could coach WR or QB.

Don't think this has anything to do with Coley.
They hired Ole miss RB coach to be their Rb coach and actively trying to Hire a WR coach.

Advertisement
Missed that. Coley and Craig are both flexible in where they can coach and they need a TE coach.. still think it means one of them are moving to TE.
Begs the question if he's just gonna be the TE coach at A2M why can't he just be the TE coach here (assuming Field moves on of course.)

The question is, can he be convinced of that?
I mean, the writing is on the wall. Being a failed OC twice over and not getting any looks elsewhere kinda proves it for him. Won’t lose sleep either way though. He’s definitely an upgrade over Field though as a coach.

View attachment 230259
I know hes wrong a lot but still decided to post it

I’d take all of it.

Hankerson I’m on the fence about because his recruiting chops aren’t established and I think Miami needs to add a Day 1 recruiting stud to the staff.

But pair Hankerson with Coley and it’s easier to take a chance on Hankerson being a recruiting stud.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Doubt it. They fired ****ey who coached TE and didn't renew Tommie Robinson's contract so they still need a RB coach and a TE coach.

They have a weird staff makeup anyway with Dameyune Craig coaching QB and then Coley coaches WR and Petrino is only the OC with no position. Coley could likely move to QB, TE or RB, Craig could coach QB, RB, TE, or WR, McGee could coach WR or QB.

Don't think this has anything to do with Coley.

This. Iirc, coley has coached all 3 positions in the past

Advertisement
Back