WR Coach Candidates

I'm not hearing a no...

dr zoidberg waiting GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
This hire is just as important as the OC hire, imo.

It’s time we change the narrative at WR. We need a beast recruiter that can also coach them up.

Just get me a beast RB teacher. Cause I’m a believer our OL will be our biggest recruiter of RBs going forward.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Bringing him on really limits our chances of getting coley since - I’m guessing - hank will demand an elevated title like PGC or coOC. If that’s the case, that would have been the only way to lure coley. Jmo

Bringing him on really limits our chances of getting coley since - I’m guessing - hank will demand an elevated title like PGC or coOC. If that’s the case, that would have been the only way to lure coley. Jmo
If we get Hankerson on staff, Coley can kick rocks as far as I'm concerned. And I'm pretty pro-Coley.

Advertisement
Depends on how badly Coley wants out of A&M.

True but Coley is also a climber and doesn't strike me as a guy who would go somewhere just to be a TEC. Don't know.

If we get Hankerson on staff, Coley can kick rocks as far as I'm concerned. And I'm pretty pro-Coley.

Generally, I'm with you on this 100%. The only advantage with Coley is how well he recruits. Can Hank recruit well? My guess is well enough and combined with his track record in the pros, both those things combined would trump anything that Coley brings to the table.

Generally, I'm with you on this 100%. The only advantage with Coley is how well he recruits. Can Hank recruit well? My guess is well enough and combined with his track record in the pros, both those things combined would trump anything that Coley brings to the table.
This is exactly where I am.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back