WR Coach Candidates

Advertisement
Screenshot_20230215_152333_Twitter.jpg

Off the board

Advertisement
Advertisement
I mean, he is out of a job after the Indy staff got axed 🤷🏾‍♂️. He is another guy who could probably land us any WR in America as long as our offense/passing game has a pulse. I’m skeptical that an NFL HOF’er would want to be a college assistant coach but that’d be great for us.
You gotta think the recruiting grind for some guys may be a turn-off. He would be a dope hire though if he ever decided that's the route he wants to take.

I mean, he is out of a job after the Indy staff got axed 🤷🏾‍♂️. He is another guy who could probably land us any WR in America as long as our offense/passing game has a pulse. I’m skeptical that an NFL HOF’er would want to be a college assistant coach but that’d be great for us.
Shows how much I pay attention to NFL coaching. Had no idea he was coaching. I knew Hank is in San Fran and Dorsey with Buffalo but that's about it.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Feldman was on Navarro's podcast and he said that Kevin Beard, Leonard Hankerson, and Reggie Wayne are names to know for the WR coach (I bet Bruce is a CIS poster like all of us).

He did but he also hinted at another guy who has Florida ties who's rising the ranks the last couple years. It was not those 3.

Hank did interview for the WRC gig, though. But I don't think he'd settle for "just" a WRC gig (ie. he'd want PGC or co-OC or something).

Advertisement
Back