WR board (2024 portal edition)

Start with this kid

@Cribby

charlie sheen film GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Guess they’re expecting him to commit but we know Mario doesn’t stop trying so always chance

Until the ink dries I don’t expect him to stop, so definitely don’t see him slowing down just because he’s getting predicted to go there lol

Not sure if Kelly has enrolled at Tech, if not I’d love to see that explored.

Until the ink dries I don’t expect him to stop, so definitely don’t see him slowing down just because he’s getting predicted to go there lol

Not sure if Kelly has enrolled at Tech, if not I’d love to see that explored.
Yeah. Mentioned Josh Kelly scenario somewhere. Tech started classes last week. No clue if he could still bolt or not.

Advertisement
One of the drawbacks of dragging your *** in Portal season is all the top prospects get snatched up real quick.

Slow & steady does not win the race when it comes to the Portal...

But luckily, WR is an abundant position & when you have a QB & a legit Offense, you can find good WR's to fill a role without much issue.

Mario Williams & Dorian Singer are still available, then there's FCS WR's like Jaden Smith & Noah Robinson. Plus, there's prospects like Ricky White, Ja'Lynn Polk, Tory Horton, Roc Taylor, Pofele Ashlock, Noah Smith, Malachi Corley, Jalen Royals, Robert Lewis, Eric McCalister & a whole host of others that haven't hit the Portal yet but could be enticed to leave.

Advertisement
Advertisement
One of the drawbacks of dragging your *** in Portal season is all the top prospects get snatched up real quick.

Slow & steady does not win the race when it comes to the Portal...

But luckily, WR is an abundant position & when you have a QB & a legit Offense, you can find good WR's to fill a role without much issue.

Mario Williams & Dorian Singer are still available, then there's FCS WR's like Jaden Smith & Noah Robinson. Plus, there's prospects like Ricky White, Ja'Lynn Polk, Tory Horton, Roc Taylor, Pofele Ashlock, Noah Smith, Malachi Corley, Jalen Royals, Robert Lewis, Eric McCalister & a whole host of others that haven't hit the Portal yet but could be enticed to leave.
Would you rather get a guy like CJ Daniels or grab two WRs like a Mario Williams and Dorian Singer?

Advertisement
Back