WR Antonio Callaway got an In Home Visit....

deerob305

Junior
@A5_callaway: Great in home visit with coach ice 🙌*#*#pic.twitter.com/sWrZoZN9n4

5:17pm*- 11 Dec 14

B4nFRpLIYAAIFrl.jpg

Ice doin' Work........

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Haven't watched any clips of Callaway.

Somebody tell me what kind of player he is. Comparisons?

most explosive Wr in dade!
F$U can have Phillips. Callaway is legit imo.Hence, hes was better than Lane last year.
Nuff said.

Advertisement
Advertisement
It's so great to have ICE on staff.

Will revisit this after NSD.

If we miss out on Callaway and Davis and somehow loose Walton, then Ice can kick rocks.

Yes I understand that he only coached Walton(of the 3), but if he doesn't have serious pull with local kids(reason we brought him in) especially BTW kids, then what the fvck is he here for?

If we miss out on Callaway and Davis and somehow loose Walton, then Ice can kick rocks.

Yes I understand that he only coached Walton(of the 3), but if he doesn't have serious pull with local kids(reason we brought him in) especially BTW kids, then what the fvck is he here for?

Oh Boy you must not be from down here...

Haven't watched any clips of Callaway.

Somebody tell me what kind of player he is. Comparisons?

Depends on where he signs his LOI. If he come to UM either Reggie Wayne, Santana Moss, or Andre Johnson, somewhere else he sucks....

Oh Boy you must not be from down here...

Why do you say that?

B/c I'm not one of the morons on this board screaming for Ice to be our head coach?

This guy was brought in to secure the south FL studs, if he can't do it, he needs to pack his bags, especially after the **** he pulled on the radio 2 years ago with MT and Kirkland.

If this guy is soooo great, he should be able to at least secure the commitments from his former school where he is a legend(just won the HS National Championship and multiple State championships), even if he didn't coach 2 of them(Davis and Callaway), his son is their HC this year.

Advertisement
Back